...

When I Talk About Love....And Fate....And True Love....I Talk About HQ_Gilgamesh and How He's The Best Boyfriend I've Ever Had And How He Spoils Me And Fills My Little Broken Heart With Love....And How I'd Protect him from All Those Hateful things That People Say And How I'm Always Ready to Fight Someone if they Say Something Mean About Him....and How He's Sensitive But Masculine and how I miss him and can never stop Thinking About Him Or Fantasizing About Him and How Happy He Makes Me And The Things He's Told Me I've Done For Him....and How It Hurts Not Having Him Here....but for me on my end I'll Carry On Until He Comes Back....I'll Learn How to Be Stronger And Better For Him I'll Try to Learn How to Be A Bigger BETTER Girlfriend....And Also How To Be Cute-er And more adorable for him and how much the little Playful Kitten in Me Is Upset because He's Not Here And Has Nobody to be Playful And Weird With Because He's Not Here.....And How I In General Am Excited to meet him in literally Two Years....but how it all Hurts Not Knowing what He's Doing....How Well He Is....How Hard He's Working.....and how Much I Want to Tell Him I Love Him But can't say It To Him Directly in fear of me nor Knowing If He's Going to See It Or Not.....And How Much I Want to Ask Him How His Day Was....I can't Even Create Things Knowing he won't See Them....I Can't Even Tell Him I Miss Him And That I Need Him Here And How My Life Is Going Down Hill without him here....I can't say Anything....I Can't Tell Him Nothing Without Knowing if he'll See it And Answer Or Not....