My Internet Baes(Besties)

So I may Have Bipolar Depression and I May Be Suffering and fighting against Suicidal  Thoughts and Self Harm....in Which The Band That I Linked Above Is One I Relate to So Danm Much cause Sleeping With Sirens  has Helped Me With Alot...Along with Pierce The Veil....FallOutBoy,Twenty Øne Piløts,and Falling In Reverse...... But I Have Friends over The Internet That Have Helped Me Through So Much aswell.... (I might mention You Guys In My Next YouTube Vid when I make another one) but I would like to give them a ShoutOut and a Thanks For Helping Me through tough Times and your all Amazing People For Doing So :) ;)

Baes and Besties:
PatrickkStumph (Maaah Do000d your a very awesome and Cool Person.....I really Enjoy Talking to you)
watevrisfine (is my real life BFF and I've known her for years so don't Fuck with her!! I'll kick your fucking ass)
HumansAreSuperior (alittle closer than you think for the both of us :) ;) also don't Fuck with him cause I'll hurt you if you do)
tumbler_is_better (hey!! hey!!! Perfect profile Pics ;) XD)
entoplierphangirl (your an amazing person,we both have much in common)
DeanIsAShadowhunter (a great Person I would Stand Up For
perfectisntathing (I can't wait to meet perfect Sometime Soon...idk when)
nicccccccckk (he's abit annoying but he's cool)
_-TheShyPerson-_ (an amazing girl in which no words fit her description,also another person I'm willing to hurt someone for:))
DrummerDropBear (Another amazing Human,and awesome instrument buddy,Who Is also a good inspiration  to me and is my Friend all the way in another country)
reptilequeen101 (your pretty awesome we should talk more:)
EniMrB (Hi Eni Kun...I hope you read this!!)
Mariellep2t (My Internet Sister.....Also Don't Fuck With Her Unless you want to be stabbed and lit on fire)

Tbh Don't Fuck With Any of These People Unless Your Looking for Pain in the Worst Kind of Way (also I'll be updating this chapter when I make new Besties)