Im Musically Musical

So this part of my Life is my most Favorite part about my life except for Drawing. Writing, Reading, making music, playing Instruments is the most fun I have in my life for instruments I play Piano, Flute, Guitar, Drums, I used to play the recorder in like 3rd through 5th grade. I really enjoy Music because it helps me with alot of issues in my life, like the song above this, is a song called im not ok by My Chemical Romance, it relates to the teenage school life. One exciting thing coming up is I might get a Gerard Way Vinyl Figure for my Birthday and im so excited about that! Im so excited about my Birthday in General! Anyways that was alittle of topic but Music also Somewhat draws into my Drawing Life (No Pun intended) since  Music also Fuels my Drawing, like Books fuel more ideas for my books, and so I come up with Book idea's by just reading a book made by someone else, and well. Poetry helps with learning how to write Songs. Once you have the hang of writing poetry, you pretty much have the hang of writing a song, when I write a song I listen to other people's songs and I brainstorm ideas  on what cpuld be similar to tell song that i could be listening to at the time, but music helps me with alot of things like im ok but im not ok (XD reference to the song above or on the right)