Chapter Twelve

That's Lily Sumner by the way. So Cute Right?

*******************

Ave

I didn't manage to see Lily's newest crush or should I say prince. Everytime namna kasi na may nagugustuhan sya or a guy becomes sweet to her, became her crush/prince. I didn't mind asking about him but I'm sure she will mention him sooner.

"Do you think ate I might see my prince again?" Lily

"Maybe Lily but I'm not sure kung kelan. But I'm sure you'll recognize him when you see him again right?" Ave

"Of course ate I won't never forget him most especially his hair." (Makes a giggling sound) Lily

"That's for sure, by the way where's mom?" Ave

"Nasa study room ate. May urgent meeting daw kasi sya. As in super urgent." Lily

"Why is that?"

"Because they're doing it via video conference." (Using a duh tone) Lily

"How about dad?" Ave

"Umalis na kanina pa. He said he'll just have his breakfast sa office. He's meeting new clients daw kasi this morning." Lily

"Thanks Lily for telling me this as if your older than me." (Chuckles) Ave

"No, problem ate. (grinning) You're always tulog kasi pagandyan sina daddy at mommy or busy sa studies kaya sakin na lang nila sinasabi." (Giggles) Lily

"Well, I have to go Lily, don't wanna be late for class. Just tell mom ok?" Ave

"Johnson, take care of my sister."

"Yes Miss. Aveline." Johnson

"Bye Lily." (Kissed the top of her head) Ave

"Maaga pa ate ah. Diba mamaya pang eight ang pasok mo?" Lily

"I have to go somewhere before going to school eh." Ave

(Shrugged) "Ok ate, ingat." Lily

"Be good okay?" Ave

"I will ate." Lily

***********

Lily's a smart kid, but still her inosence helped her to feel things like it's normal. I love my parents but I don't like how they treat us like their second priority after our businesses. Mom tries her best to take care of Lily kahit sobrang busy sya. She even takes a leave para lang kay Lily. But dad, he's different now. i know it was just for me and Lily's future but I don't want Lily to suffer growing up without our parents. I've already experience it and I don't want it to happened to her. I decided to go to my "place". It a hidden like in the middle of the forest. I know it's not like me roaming in the forest, but with this kind of family issue, I really do. This place helps me relax and make me feel, normal. Dito ko nalalabas ang dating fat – blind – nerd na si Aveline. Dito, wala si Ice Queen, it's just the plain old me. And for now, to release my anger and pain. I take a dip but today, I'm gonna go for skinniy dip. I've done it here before pero gabi, not in broad daylight. Well, who cares. Noone can see me here. So one by one, I take off my clothes, went out in my car and take a plunge....

Tristan

Tulog mantika pa yung dalawa, so I decided to make a run since maaga pa naman. I want to try the track I found going to that lake. It is located in the forest, quite pero worth it. It was a nice view kaya I decided to go there again. I made some stretching, grab a bottle and my towel then start running nang makalabas na ako ng bahay. I was a few distance from the lake nang may narinig akong sigaw.....

"Oh my God... So cold!!! Wooh!!!"

Boses babae, I even heard some splash or water. Nalulunod? Nang makalapit na ako there, I saw a familiar image of a girl.... It's her.... Hermione Aveline Sumner having a great time taking a dip in the lake...... Wait? The Ice Queen??? Lumapit pa ako ng konti to get a closer look .... God, sya nga... and.... She's skinny dipping in the lake. Her back was facing me.... She laughing out loud and rasing her both hands. Parang bata na ngayon lang nakaligo. But what made it more interesting is that and Aveline na nakikita ko ngayon ay sobrang layo sa Ice Queen na kilala at kinakatakutan ng lahat. The cruel, cold – hearted Ice Queen was gone. She was so happy and at peace. Damn, her laugh is like a song that fills the place and touches my heart. I was smiling while watching her. I was kept in a trance nang biglang.......

"Kyaaaaah!!! What are you doing there!!! You imbecile pervert!!!" Ave

Lagot, nakita ako. She dipped her body deeper trying to hide.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too!! Di ko alam na may tao tapos nung sumigaw ka akala ko nalulunod ka na. So lumapit ako. I'm sorry!!"

I try my best to calm her down. She yelled at me to turn around so I did. Narinig ko na lang yung bagbukas ng car door. Hinintay ko na lang sya matapos, baka kasi magbibihis tapos aalis na. After a few minutes, lumabas sya parang naglalakad... wait.. papunta sakin? She grab my forearm to make me turn and.....

(pak!!!)

"Aray!! What's that for!!" Tristan

"Voyeur!! A peeping Tom!!!" Ave

"No I'm not!! I won't do that!!!" Tristan

"Whatever perv!!! Next time make sure I won't see you again. No, I won't never see you again!!!" Ave

With that, she ran back to her car and leave. "Next time make sure I won't see you again. No, I won't never see you again!!! Paano naman mangyayari yun? She was my classmate. We see each other almost everyday. Unless she didn't recognized me? Sabagay it would be better that way. para naman she won't get angry at the same time embarrassed when she see me. It was repeating inside my head again. Her laugh, the way she way wave her hands through the water, they way she lifts her hands and shout indicating she really enjoys what she's doing. It's not that I'm a pervert like what she said, it was just really a rare scence to watch. I see it, I even felt it. She was so happy and.... She's different. Sobrang layo talaga sa tunay na Aveline. Now I realized, Ice Queen was not real, the cold hearted Hermione Aveline Sumner was just a shell, a shield. Because from what I saw..... that was the real her.... But why? Why she's hiding from that shield of hers?

**********

Ok, like what i said before and kita naman sa title diba....

It's On - Hold pero ito parin nagupdate parin ako...

Di ko kayo matiis eh.. hahahaha....

Try ko ulit pagsabayin sa pagupdate along with ZAL pero di ko po parin masisiguro na lagi may update ang DMWTQ kasi malayo po ito sa ZAL so malilito ako ng update.

Baka magkapalit pa mahirap na.. hahahaha...

Until next time snowflakes...