Chapter Eleven

(Sa Wilford High)

"Have you heard?"

"What?"

"May transferee!! And ang gwapo daw. Kyaaah!!!"

"Calm your tits girl. Asan sya? Ngayon ba sya papasok?"

"Yup, and I think sya na yang pinagkakaguluhan sa harap ng principal's office. Tara na!"

"Okay.. okay...OMG, ang iingay."

"Malamang gwapo, bilis na!!"

Bishop

I never thought I have this kind of charm to Filipina's. They're cute, some are classy, sexy and most of all, ubod ng arte. They're just like those girls from my old school, fangirling and almost wants to throw themselves to me. To bad, I'm not interested to them since my main goal why I'm here is because of the Black Knights. They left their members to hide and run away from me, so pathetic. Kahit saan sila pumunta, hahabulin at pupuntahan ko sila! Hindi ko sila patatahimikin dahil sa ginawa nila sakin.... Sa kapatid ko..... Carlos was the only family I have. But because of them, his gone now. It was all their fault kaya gagawin ko ang lahat para mabuwag sila. Lalo kana Tristan Shawn Sebastian better watch your back because I'm coming back at you!!! After I talked to the principal, I went to my class at habang naglalakad ako halos lahat ng girls nakasunod sakin. Don't they have classes to attend too? Haay, kahit sa room ko ganun din so I decided to take a sit in front third seat from the first row. I just plug in my earphone to my phone and listen to music but as I was chillin' with my music peacefully, aside from the stares and 'aww' from the girls, I can also feel stared daggers from my male classmates. Wala naman akong magagawa, I become every girls' eye candy now. Can't blame them too. The school day went fast halos di ko nga namalayan. All I can remember is that the teachers always wants me to introduce myself to the class even though my classmates already know me but they just don't budge even the boys can't protest because of the girls. They really enjoy hearing my voice. I went to the parking lot of the school and still there are some girls who are following me through their stares I just shrugged and went inside my car. I was taking if I'll pay a visit to their school but I stop myself, masyado pang maaga para Makita nila ako. I know they already know that I'm here in the Philippines but they don't know where exactly am I. while driving I glance to a pastry shop it was quite near from school but it's not much full of customers I decided to get in, I don't have a sweet tooth but this kind of shops remembers me of my brother. Carlos was my twin brother. When we are at age of ten our parents died from an accident so my Aunt my mother's sister become our guardian but when my brother died I runaway from her, we're not even close to her. She was just after my parents money but sad to say she won't get anything from it since once we reach twenty one all my parent's money, busineses and even our house will be transferred to us. But since I'm not in the right age, my Aunt takes care of it first. She don't have a family so she have it on her own. Our family lawyer even told me that she was even asking if my parents will can be revised so that she can have almost seventy percent of it since she said that she was the one who takes care of us. Buti na lang sinigurado nina dad na walang makikialam or makikihati samin ng kapatid ko. Too bad he was no longer here para samahan akong patakbuhin ang business ng parents namin. Habang papasok na akong sa shop may nabangga ako bigla.

"Ouch..."

"Little miss lily, are you alright?"

May lalaking papalapit samin mukhang isang butler.Di ko napansin may bata pala sa harap ko. Nabangga ko tuloy. Tinulungan kong tumayo.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you." I help her pat her cute dress as if we're removing dirt from it. She was even running her hand into it to ease the crease. She look at my eyes, and I think that wasn't the first time I saw that kind of eyes. Amber eyes and I must say it really suit her angelic face. She was so cute, ang sarap pisilin ng mukha. I must confess, I do have soft spot with kids.

"I'm fine mister. But please next time wacth where you where going."

Is she the one who just said that? Wow so prim and proper for a very young age.

"I'm sorry little miss, I didn't see there. I was distracted with my thoughts."

"It's alright sir, I also apologized on behalf of miss lily." Her butler said.

She really came from a wealthy family to have a personal butler.

"No sir, she was right. It was my fault, I was not looking." I said ti her butler

"See Mr.Johnson, I told you it was his fault." Nahihiyang bulong nya sa butler nya. Ang cute talaga.

"Well, miss Lily I think we should go now. Miss Ave is might waiting for us we should be going to her school now. Excuse us sir." Sabi ng butler kay Lily then tumingin sakin, nakaharang nga pla ako sa entrance ng shop.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I move to the side to give them a way.

"No need Mr. Johnson. I already texted ate Ave and I told her that we will just wait for her here. I was about to call her so I decided to go near the entrance para makita ko kung malapit na sya nang managga ako ni kuya silver grey. Hihihihi." She told Johnson(butler), she giggled nang banggitin nya yung 'kuya silver grey'. She got it from my hair color.

"My name is Christopher Alexander Valverde." I introduce to her as I bowed a little at her. Then a heard her giggled again. Pink taint present in her checks. She moved to my side before she bowed at me like a princess.

"My name is Lily Sumner. Nice to meet you mister silver grey. Hihihihi."

"I don't think you should talk to strangers little miss." Johnson butt in.

"He was no longer a stranger Mr. Jonhson, he just introduced himself." Lily

"Hey, little girl. Do you know their best seller here? It was my first time here so I don't know what to buy. Any suggestion?" I asked her

She tapped her chin with her finger indicating she was thinking before she answered. "Hmmmm, I don't know their best seller but you can try one of my favorites, it's strawberry chessecake." Lily told me smiling at me.

"Thanks princess. I'll try it. I'll better head to the counter to order right?" I asked her.

"Yup, bye." Lily wave at me while Johnson just nod at me. Palabas na sila ng shop, dumating na ata yung ate nya. I was still looking at her while waiting for my turn nang lumingon ulit sya sabay kaway. I wave at her and smiled. She was so cute. I turn back to the counter nang ako na yung susunod.

(pagkalabas nina Lily sa shop)

"Hi ate!!!!" Sigaw ni Lily patakbo sa ate nya sabay yakap

"Good afternoon Miss Ave." Sabi naman ni Johnson

"Good afternoon. Hey, my princess. Sino yung kinakawayan mo sa loob?" Tanong ni Ave nang mapansin na may kinawayan si Lily galling sa loob ng shop.

"Hihihihi.. Hmmm, I met my prince ate." Lily said while giggling. Ave just shake her head at her sister.

"Haay tara na nga. Have you bought ate's favorite?" Ave asked her sister. She's used of her sister and her so called "prince" basta kasi may kumausap lang sakanyang cute na lalake na ala prince charming, nagiging 'prince' na nya.

"Yes, ate. I bought your favorite red velvet cake" Lily said while lifting a cake bow in front of her sister.

"Galing talaga. Sabay ka na lang kay ate then Mr. Johnson just follow us back home." Ave said to Lily

"Sure ate." Lily said running to the other side of her car opening the car door on her own.

*******************

Ayan alam nyo na po ang real name ni Bishop na may sad past pala. Bakit nya sinisisi ang Black Knights sa pangkamatay ng kapatid niya.

Ang cute talaga ni Lily.. hehehehe..

Sorry tagal ng update.