Chapter Eighteen

Tristan

I don't even know what comes to my mind when I suddenly went to Ave's table and talk to her. Akiro and Terence even try to stop me approaching her. but hey, what's wrong with saying thank you to a person right? Nung nakausap ko na sya, something felt different. As if I was really talking to the real her. I mean she allows me to talk to her.

 No one was given that chance to talk to her. Well, lahat kasi takot sa kanya. Sino ba naman ang hindi? Her "soldiers" are everywhere, one wrong move and bam! You're that latest target of them. I know it was cruel kind of way. But I must tell you, she's not the one to blame about it. I can see it, hindi sya ang naguutos sa kanila, someone is behind all of them all. I can see it in her eyes. Sa dinami dami ng mga naging targets nila and after they present them to her to apologize and gave her last verdict to them, I can see that she really didn't mean it. 

She was like... so caught up with the "Ice Queen" image. I can't just forget her face, her laugh nung nakita ko sya sa lake. I know it sounds so perv but that time I saw the real her. To be honest.... I kinda miss her... I just hope I can see her there again. Fine I'll admit it, I was going back to that lake every after class trying my luck to see her there again. Pero yung hind naliligo ha. I want to see there because it felt like that place brings out the real her. Sabagay no one can see her there, well except me. 

That lake was much hidden to others. It was in the middle of the forest. It took me fifteen minutes to get there from my house and kung hind mo kabisado ang daan maliligaw ka talaga. There's no clear path heading to that lake. It was even very uncommon for a girl like her in finding that lake. Kung titignan mo kasi si Ave, she was a kind of girl na "with class" and with a very strong aura. Malayo sa nakita kong simple at masayahin na Ave na nakita ko sa lake. And ngayon, isang lingo na lang bago ang "Christmas break" meaning mas lalo ako mawawalan ng chance na makita sya ulit dun.

 Akiro, Terence and I decided to have the Christmas vacation sa US. We need to check everything about our group; Silver Mist. Sabi kasi ni Akiro sakin, yung mga members naming nagdecided na buhayin ulit ang grupo. Hindi naman saw ala na talaga ang Silver Mist, it was just that we're on a "leave". Besides, Bishop was here so it look safe for our fellow members back in the states. I just don't want that incident to happen again kaya duwag man tignan, we decided to leave lumayo kay Bishop. Unfortunately, sa sobrang galit nya samin sinundan nya kami pati ditto sa Pilipinas. We don't have any news about him yet.

 All we know it that he enrolled into one of the schools dito pero hindi naming alam kung saan. To tell you honestly, I don't even know what to do pag nagkita na kami ulit. I know he was blaming me about it. Everything happened to him that made his life miserable. His words, not mine. And kagaya nga ng sinasabi ko sainyo kanina, I'm here at the lake. I left those two morons at home. They planned to have a drink but I refused so here I am...

(phone ringing)

Great, sino nanaman ang tumatawag sakin. Pft.. sino ba niloloko ko? Iilang tao lang naman ang nakakaalam ng number ko. I was hesistating to answer the call pero ng magring ulit ang phone ko, sinagot ko na....

"What?"

"Wooh, chill bro. Si Akiro 'to."

"I know, what do you want Akiro?"

"Where are you bro?"

"Somewhere you don't need to know."

"Ang suplado mo naman."

"Tss... Seriously Akiro, what is it?"

"Well, we just want to invite you to come with us."

"To where?"