Chapter Fourteen

Bishop

School was so freaking boring. Even the girls are boring. The first day I came to this school, I became an instant star. I became popular in just one snap. With that, almost every hot girls in this schools throws themselves at me. Friday night house party was imcomplete and dull without me, so every party, I was highly invited. Just like now, I was invited to this house party by one of the member of the cheerleading team. I think she's one of the leaders of the cheerleading team. I just forgot her name. she just walks towards me at the cafeteria, she leans down showing her cleavage to me and seductively invited me to come to her party. She even said that the whole swimming team is also invited earning few cheers.. and "ooh".. from my team mates. It would be disappointing if the team captain won't come so I just agree. And now I'm driving my way out of the school to change and prepare for this party. But I was thinking that it would be boring if I was alone coming to that party so I decided to call someone.

"Hello? Aveline Sumner speaking. Who is this?"

"Hi Ave. it's me Bishop. Busy ka?"

"Oh, hi. Hindi naman bakit?"

"I was invited to this party tonight. I just wanted to invite you to come with me."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, uhm.. can we just meet at the park? In our subdivision. I'm still here at school."

"Okay, I'll just go there then and pick you up."

"But -."

She didn't manage to continue what she wants to say because I already hang up. I know her school, Welbourne High. It was a few blocks from our school so I got there in a few seconds. I drove to there parking lot and there I found her beside her car. I parked to the other side and got out of the car.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Let's go?"

"Uhm, can we wait for Johnson first?"

"Sure, is he on his way?"

"Hmmm, yeah. I decided to call him when you hang up on me."

"Sorry for being rude. I'm just certain about you won't let me pick you up. I wonder why. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What? No, I don't have one. But you're right. I just don't like too much attention. But I think it was too late for that."

I look to the direction where Ave was looking and there I saw some of her schoolmates stopped to their tracks and started to look at our direction. Some even take pictures. That's odd, Ave might noticed my expression and said something.

"You see, you're from our rival school and I heard you're also popular there so no doubt they're like that as if we're unexpected celebrity stars caught talking to each other."

"So you mean you're a popular too. Well, I won't question that since you're gorgeous."

As I said that, Ave looked flushed. Seems like she's not used of hearing compliments about her.