DPC#9

Dear Prince Charming,

Natapos yung araw kahapon and they didn't bother to check me out. Tssss. Pero nagpadala naman sila ng food sa staff nila. No use, wala din akong gana kumain kahapon.

I'm still not feeling well, i haven't get enough sleep and i haven't eaten any breakfast yet. Maaga pa kasi.

It's 5 AM pero gising na ako waiting for the sunrise.

Hindi pa rin ako makalakad ng maayos, how am i suppose to drive later? Oh hell!

On the bright side, Arielle accepted my friend request, she also followed me on instagram and twitter.

She's stalking me.

I think she accidentally liked my tweet, the old one. That's why i figured out she's stalking me.

She really knows something.

But she's keeping it to herself, tingin ko hindi din alam ni Alexandrei na may nalalaman yung girlfriend nya.

I saw her tweet, 2 days ago. That's the day i met her, formally met her.

She tweeted

'lies, lies and lies'

'Who are you?'

Though i know that it may not be about me but hey! Tinamaan ako sa tweet nya!

Siguro sinasakyan nya lang ako, she's waiting for a loophole. I don't know what's running in her mind but i think I'll just wait for her to do the first move.

Kung ano ano siguro pumapasok sa isip nya, hindi na ako magugulat kung iisipin nyang threat ako sa kanila ni Alexandrei.

Oh well.

I'll just go with the flow and wait what will happen next.

Seriously, i need to deal with this stupid fever of mine!

Can you please show up and bring some meds for me?

Nah. I know you'll never come, not now but maybe weeks later? Or months?

Just please please please show up.

Sincerely,

Your Princess