Sun and Moon

*Clyde's POV*

"Hoy Impakto!"

"Hoy! Bitawan mo nga ako!"

I stared at her beautiful face, galit na nga sya pero ang ganda ganda pa rin nya. I smiled at her, she looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Should I let you go?" I asked.

She just smiled at me and then she nodded.

"I don't deserve you, Clyde. I don't deserve your love" She said.

"Arielle" I said.

She shook her head at me. Then she jumps towards me, the next thing I knew she's hugging me—real tight, like she doesn't want me to let her go. Her words don't match her actions and it's making me confuse.

"Clyde, just open your heart" she said.

Umiling ako.

"Ayoko" I said.

I don't want to open my heart. I don't want to love someone else, unless she's Arielle. I don't think I can love someone else other than Arielle.

"Let go, Clyde. Nasa isip mo lang yan. Set yourself free" she said.

I hugged her tight. Ayoko syang pakawalan, ayoko syang umalis, ayoko syang bitawan pero alam kong wala akong karapatan. Ano ba nya ako? Kaibigan lang. It sucks to be in my position—Kaibigan lang.

"I don't want anyone else but you" I said.

"You do want someone else, Clyde. You're just denying it" she said habang nakatingala sa akin then she smiled.

I frowned at her. Wala akong ibang gusto! I'm not denying anything! At sino naman yung sinasabi nyang gusto ko?!

"If you will not open the door for her, she will knock them down" She said in a serious tone.

My forehead creased.

"At sino—"

"Kapag nahulog ka na, hinding hindi ka na makakaahon pa" she said.