Abducted

*Mielle's POV*

I woke up by the sunlight struck straight to my face. I stretch my arms out wide then I opened my eyes, I almost fell out of my bed as I scan the whole room. What am I doing here?!

I immediately jump from my bed and was surprise to see that I'm wearing a white silk night gown. What the hell?! I remembered wearing a pair of PJ's before going to sleep last night!

The double doors swung open and then Hans came in with a tray. He's my butler, by the way.

"What a pleasant morning, Young Lady" he said as he placed the tray on top of my study table.

"Hans, What the hell is happening?!" I asked, hysterically.

I can't calm down knowing that I'm in the mansion! How did I get here in the first place?! Then I suddenly remembered that I once saw the witch in Baguio! Does that mean she brought me here?!

"I'm serving your breakfast, Young Lady" he answered.

"How did I get here?!" I asked as I took a seat.

"You entered the door, Young Lady" he answered politely.

What kind of answer is that?! I'm getting more impatient, I'm still confused!

"I have to go Young Lady, enjoy your breakfast" he said then he left my room.

I walked back and forth, trying to remember what happened but it was all just a blur! I walked towards the door and it was freaking locked!

"Let me out!" I shout

I started knocking the door but no one's answering me! Damn it! I searched for my phone so I could contact Amanda but my phone is nowhere to be found! I sat down and calmed myself, I sighed deeply.

"This isn't real" I whispered to myself.

I quickly run towards my walk-in closet, there's a secret elevator inside, it's connected to the dungeon. And of course, the elevator isn't functioning at all! Sumilip ako sa bintana, there were Imperial guards around the mansion, I don't think it's possible for me to escape from this place!

Napaupo na lang ako sa sahig, it's useless. I'm getting more hopeless, wala na akong kawala dito. Damn it! Maghihintay na naman ako na makasal sa iba and that would be the perfect time to escape but of course I'm sure mahihirapan ako, knowing them sigurado akong magdadala na sila ng maraming guards para hindi ako makatakas.

What am I going to do?

I glanced at my bed, it's my last resort. I won't end this without putting up a good fight! Gumapang ako sa ilalim ng kama and I pressed a secret button then the secret cabinet opened. I took a gun and some bullets as well as the silencer. Yep there's a cabinet under my bed, filled with guns and bullets. It's for safety purposes.