Haters gone wild

*Mielle's POV*

I pulled the sheets and snuggle myself on my bed, and then I remembered I wasn't really on my bed because I was with the airhead. I quickly got up from the bed and I saw Alexandrei standing beside me.

Wait what?

I scanned the whole area and I realized I'm already in my room.

"What am I doing here? Why are you here?" I asked.

"I know you're expecting to see someone and it's not me" he answered.

My forehead creased as I stared at him, mukha syang walang tulog—puyat I guess?

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"I should be the one asking you that question" he said sabay upo sa higaan ko.

I can clearly smell liquor from him, naginom sya?

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

I kept on asking him and not a single question has answered what the hell?!

"How come you're with Lance? I remembered you left with Clyde yesterday" he asked.

"Achoo!"

Sht. That beast, where did he get the audacity to make me wait up until midnight at the mall? Naulanan pa ako! ugh!

"What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know" I answered plainly.

Why doesn't he ask the beast itself? He told me to wait—to wait for nothing! I can't believe myself that I actually waited for him!

"Why did you-- slept with him?" he asked maliciously.

My eyes widened then I throw my pillow at him.

"It's not what you think Alexandrei. Yes, I slept with him--literal na natulog" I said.

Unbelievable, ang dumi ng utak damn it! FYI, I'm not that kind of girl. Talagang masama yung pakiramdam ko last night and I badly need to rest, so no choice kundi matulog katabi yung airhead.

"Now please tell me how did I get here?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Early this morning, Lance came with you at tulog ka. He carried you all the way here. Tinatanong ko sya but he just smirked at me" he said.