DPC #23

Dear Prince Charming,

That freaking beast presented our vlog without asking my permission! It was so sudden, bigla na lang nyang binigay yung flashdrive sa professor and of course she played the vlog in front of the class!

I'm not saying that the vlog was poorly edited, in fact it was amazing! The background music, the videos and everything! It was perfect!

I just hate it because the vlog almost looked like my debut video! Puro ako yung nakikita!!!

A video of me with the kids, laughing my heart out! There's also videos of me while doing the tribes daily activities and damn it! The beast included the video clip when I fell on the mud and was talking to a frog!

He included his video while he's having a tattoo and doing some of the daily activities of the men in the tribe. The last part of the video was even more humiliating! It was me dancing around the fire!

To sum it up, the video was full of me! Me while laughing, me while doing crazy things like talking to a frog and me while having those facial expressions that people around the school don't usually see!

The professor gave us the highest mark, Alex started teasing me with the beast, the girls are giving me deadly glares, the video went viral, my social media accounts went crazy because of the notifications, there are rumors that the beast and I is in a relationship but the beast cleared it anyways, I want to deactivate my accounts but Alaxandrei doesn't want me to, he said that I should just ignore the people around me, everything is just so messed up, my patience is out of control, everyone is annoying and I felt like I'm a ticking time bomb, one wrong move and everyone will be dead.

Sincerely,

Your Princess