Hayley x Anders Chapter 1

"Kylene is there..."Jessy said to Valerie as she pointed to Kylene's direction . Valerie and Jessy, put their bags down on the chair and went up to Kylene. "Where's Hayley ?" Jessy asked. Then Kylene pointed to Hayley at the canteen, she was with a boy, that's the three girls did not know. " She being paired up with that boy, he is a new boy here and is in our class, Hayley will introduce him around the school, i heard that he is very smart."

Valerie and Jessy nodded and went back to their class to do silent reading before the prefect in charge of their class finds them talking again

--time.skip--

It was Admin period."Class,this is Anders Hong,he is new here,be a good example and help him." Miss Peh said. Anders was sitting beside Hayley. "Wow...looks like she finaly have a table partner..." Valerie whispered to Jessy. Lessons as about to begin...

--time.skip--
#Finally recess time:)! "Eh, #HayleywastotallydistractedbyAnderssia!" Valerie exclaimed to Jessy when they were queuing up. Hayley came to Jessy, Kylene, Valerie and said , " I can't join your for recess,need to go with Anders , see ya!" Before they could say anything, Hayley turned away and brought Anders in front of the queue 'like a boss'.

"Oh, so those are your so-called good friends, trust me, they are so stupid! I mean like, you hang out with them?! Like why?" Anders said in a 'know-it-all" tune. "What the shit! He is so rude. I hope Hayley can see his true colours and tell him off..." Kylene told the others. Looking into Hayley's eyes, as super close friends the three girls could see Hayley 'falling in love with Anders ' WTF! And all hayley did was she just agreed with Anders. She put a arm around Anders and both of them walk off, leaving her friends speechless.

"Why she liddat one!" Valerie frowned. For the entire recess Hayley was with Anders while Kylene, Valerie and Jessy ate by themselves.

"Lets go back to class," Jessy said as the 'recess music' started to play. When Jessy, Valerie and Kylene entered the classroom, Hayley and Anders we're already in their seats, talking happily. When Hayley saw them,she said"Hey guys!Anders is super funny!""WTF?!" Valerie,Jessy and Kylene whispered. "Uh...OK?"Jessy answered.

Kylene's POV
WTF?!!! Why does Hayley like Anders???!!! Me,Jessy and Valerie walked to a corner and started a 'discussion'.
"What is this??" I half-screamed. "What the fuck sia?! What is WRONG with her?" Valerie and Jessy shrugged and shook their head.
End of POV

-

-Time skip--

For the entire day,Hayley and Anders we're chatting all along while the TEACHERS did not care and praise Hayley for being such a good friend to Anders. At the end of the day,Hayley left with Anders without waving goodbye to the three girls. The friendship was like:slowly...tearing...apart and the three girls could not take it much longer as the days passed. #Timeskip

Slowly, many people started to dissed Anders as they we're being teased, bossed around,make fun of... Hayley was just joining Anders. In the afternoon,Hayley went to Valerie, Jessy and kylene and smiled and said,"I admit Anders is nice...and I think I like him..."

A/N:cliffhanger hahaha
We r random students somewhere in the world so we r writing cause we have a couple in our class and we found wattpad why not
#BasedOnATrueStory
BTW, KING OF WISE IS CLOVIS!