Hayley x Anders Chapter 9

Reaching the canteen, Kylene and Emilia slid into their chairs. Pulling her chair out, Melissa gracefully sat down. Occupying other seats surrounding the table, all the students sat down. " Makan Cheer!!!" All the students shouted. "Yeah!" Valen shouted. Quickly finishing the Makan Cheer, the students dug into the buffet spread. "Omg! This is goooood!" Zelig said. Eating in silence, the students devoured the meal like a hurricane. *TOOT*Hi this is Miss Peh. I forgot to inform you that the camp trip us on Monday, tomorrow. Please be packed and ready to go as we are leaving after assembly at 7.30a.m. . Thank you. *TOOT* "WHAT!" Valen exclaimed, water and food spraying out of his mouth. " Eww..." Kylene muttered, scooting nearer to Emilia. "Yeah! We can skip school tomorrow! WOOHOO!" Bryan cheered. Judging Bryan silently, everybody continued eating. Eating, Hayley noticed that Anji and Anders both were not at their seat. Pissed off, Hayley whatsapped Anders.
(H->Hayley A->Anders)
H: Babe...WHERE THE HELL OF YOU?!
A:Chill, I'm at the school lake making a wish.
H:WITH THAT HOE! ANJI!!?
A:Yeah? So? Not a hoe by the way.
H:What are you wishing for? Anji to be your girlfriend?
A:No! I love you! Anji is just a friend.
H:Yeah! Suree.
A:Come on. What's with that sacarsm?
H:You think you're so smart? Of course Anji is not just a friend!
H:She's my ex?
H:YES!
A:And?
H:Just leave her now or we are done!
A:NO! Baby! Ok ok. Let's meet at the peach tree?
H:Okay.
A:Love you!See ya! >3<
H:Same here! ^^
Excusing herself, Hayley ran to the peach tree where Anders was waiting. "Ah... he looks so hot in his red jacket." Hayley's heart fluttered as she neared Anders. "Hey..." Hayley gently said. "Hey..." Anders smiled gently back. Reaching behind his back, Anders produced a cluster of roses coloured white, red, pink, yellow and purple. "This is for you." Anders shyly said. "Awww... Thanks babe." Hayley accepted the boquet. "The pure white roses represents the purity of my affection and love to you. The red roses represents the strength and deepness of my love to you that no one can ever change. The pink rose represents my love to you that is unlimited, unchangeble and uncomparable. The yellow rose represents our youth and young love. The purple rose represents how to rightful and how much intergity my love for you holds." Anders explained. "Wow... I can't even." Hayley muttered, eyes brimming with tears. Keeping his head down from embarrassment, Anders smiled widely. Looking at her hand, Hayley removed the key ring from her index finger. Grabbing Anders hand, Hayley slid the ring onto his finger, saying "This is nothing much but when i first bought this ring, it was to signify that after Rey, no one would be able to unlock my heart ever again. But after you came, you could always make my heart beat faster. So now I'm giving this to you to show that you have unlocked my heart and hold the key to it. I love you." Grabbing Hayley's chin, Anders leaned in gently, Hayley stood still and closed her eyes. As their lips touched, it seemed to mold together perfectly. Pulling away, Anders said, "You are the perfect one for me. I love you too." Giggling, Hayley gripped Anders hand and said "Well, you have not eaten yet I presume. Let's go to Starbucks.

Authors Note:
Heh Heh sorry this was late. Authors house wifi broke down. BTW, thank you all for reading!

Saranghae!!😊😊😊