Hayley X Anders Chapter 6

Hayley stayed quiet for a moment the she said,"Well it depends... I can't tolerate her,even looking at her makes me angry." "Why?" "I will tell you next time, for how I am going to visit Kylene,Jessy ,Valerie and Melissa for a while." "Can I come?"I asked. She shook her head and said "sorry,I wanna patched up things with them,discuss something,I will tell you later!" She waved and went out of the dorm before I could ask her more questions. Thats weird,discuss things,patched up,she was never like that before. To any friends,once they are not together,that's it,OVER. STOP thinking Anders.*yawn* guess I should take a nap while waiting for her.
End of P.O.V

Hayley P.O.V

What should I do? Should I be friends with Anji?*sigh* I decided to go over without any hesitation.
End of P.O.V #lol that was short...

Hayley went to the girls dorm and rang the doorbell. Melissa opened the door. Once she saw it was Hayley she attempted to close the door, but Hayley put her foot in the way."please! Can I talk to you?" Hayley said.Jessy, Kylene and Valerie were wondering why Melissa was taking so long,so they went to the door to see who it was. "What do you want?!" The three girls shouted in unison." I need to talk to you and it is VERY VERY IMPORTANT,something about Anders."Hayley answered.

The girls looked at each other and started asking questions."Anders cheated on you?" "what happened?" "Did he do anything to you?" "Is he gone?" "No!!!" Hayley shouted. The girls asked Hayley to come into the room and tell them the full story.

Hayley's P.O.V

I sat on the bed with them in front of me. I took a deep breath and start the story. After telling the,the girls screamed What's the FUCK?!" They asked me to stay in the room while they went to their OTHER room. What are they doing?
End of P.O.V.

The four girls left the main room for the other room that they had locked the door."Let's confront him! How the fuck can he do this?!" Kylene shouted. "OK, left-sided go!" The others answered. They left the room through that room's door (duh).

They went to Anders's dorm and knocked on the door.

Anders's P.O.V

It's Hayley! Yes! I ran up happily and opened the door,"Hello my..." I looked up and I saw four angry faces. Valerie said" my what?my dog? You think you can just play with her feelings without us knowing?" I am so confused. Anji came out of the toilet and said " Is that Hayley? Just nice. I can now go talk to her and start afresh!" She came and stood beside me. "Oh" She said. "Your look so familiar though".

The four girls nodded as Melissa suddenly took out her phone and took a picture of me and Anji...WOW. That is kinda weird though. Kylene gritted her teeth and clench he fist," You fucking bitch,idiot ANJI CHNG?" "Wait,why don't your just stop cursing and give her a chance to show she changed?" I said. All of them were really angry. "You don't even know Hayley at all! Kylene shouted. "You don't know how she feels right now!" Melissa continued. "Why out of all girls,it must be Anji?!" asked Jessy. "Do you even know what happened between them?" Valerie asked as well. I am so stunned and shocked. Hayley's feeling? Cannot. Lose. To . Them. Smirking, I thought of an idea,oops sorry Hayley but since they are your friends they need to know..."