H x A Chapter 10

Walking together, Hayley and Anders made their way to Starbucks. Reaching Starbucks, Anders gentlemanly opened the door. Pecking his cheek, Hayley skipped into Starbucks to see Zelig, Evan, Melissa, Rachael, Valen, Jessy, Xavier, Clovis, Jia Qian, Valerie, Emilia and Kylene sitting at a table, enjoying their drinks while chatting loudly. Eyes widening, Hayley quickly walked out of Starbucks while dragging a confused Anders along. "Where are we going?" Anders asked Hayley. "Away from here. Let's go somewhere else." Hayley asked hurriedly. Running out of the building, Hayley brought Anders to the vending machine room. Buying 2 cups of ramen, Hayley stealthily dragged Anders to the school lake. Sitting on a bench, Hayley and Anders dug into their food. As they ate in silence, Anders noticed that whenever the wind blew past, Hayley would shiver. Removing his red jacket, Anders carefully draped it over her shoulder, exposing his blue ombre-d to white button-up. Once Anders retreated back into his seat, he buttoned his collar-button up and continued eating. Hayley admired at how Anders' shirt fitted him perfectly and how his muscles seemed to be more emphasized when he lifted his arm. As she admired Anders, Hayley dropped her cup of piping hot noodles. "Aah! Shit!" Hayley shook and tried to relieve the burning sensation piercing into her skin. Grabbing her wrist, Anders submerged Hayley's hand into the water. After a while, Anders let go of Hayley's hand. "Thanks..." Hayley muttered. "Let's just go back to the dorm." Anders nodded. They went back and bumped into Zelig, Evan, Melissa, Rachael, Valen, Jessy, Xavier, Clovis, Jia Qian, Valerie, Emilia, Kylene again at the lift. "Shit. Not the right time." Hayley thought. "Eh, where you go sia, finding you leh!" Valerie said. "Chey! No wonder lah! With The Anders Stupid Idiot Nerd!" Valen shouted from behind. "Ssshhh...." Melissa hushed, "My ear exploding lah!" Hayley was very angry at Valen for what he had just said. "SHUDUP!" She screamed. 'Why? Cause he's your boyfriend?" Xavier teased from the back of the lift. "You shortie!" Hayley yelled before barging into the lift, only to be pulled out by Jia Qian. "What..." Hayley breathed. "Sorry bro but. WE DON'T APPROVE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANDERS!" Kylene shouted, standing beside Rachael who nodded. "Sorry." Melissa muttered. Going back into the lift, Jia Qian pressed the button to the third floor, making Kylene and Emilia grin. Before the door shut, Hayley pushed Jessy who bumped into Zelig. "Zelig! Why spill my vanilla and chocolate java chip milkshake!" Kylene wailed. " Jessy bumped into me lah!" he shouted back. "Aiya! Just take my drink." Jessy solved the problem. " What is it and what are you going to drink?" Kylene  asked suspiciously. Sighing, Jessy said " Vanilla and chocolate frappe. I'm probably-" "Not going to drink anything cause I'm fat!" Clovis said in a fake-girly voice. Erupting in laughter, the lift vibrated as it went up to Kylene and Emila's dorm.

(End of P.O.V)