Hayley X Anders Chapter 7

"Then do your know that Hayley dated a guy named Rey?" Furrow ingredients their eyebrows,the 4 girls glanced at each other and shrugged. "Thought so..."I said,smirking. "Tell us everything that happened!" Kylene said,grabbing and shaking my collar. Shoving Kylene off, Anji yelled at them, "get the fucking details format your restarted friend!" I turned to face." I mean...your extremely smart&good-hearted friend," Anji laughed nervously. Smiling again, I invited them into the dorm." Babe...I mean Anders...can we just watch 《50 shades of grey》?"Anji twirled her frizzy hair." Err...I think we should leave..."Melissa tapped Anders shoulder." Nope. Gonna tell you the whole story,I laughed at their shocked faces." So...Hayley dated...and she already had her first kiss?" Valerie asked,shocked." She's not a full virgin? How could she have lied to us!" Jessy crossed her arms and frowned bitterly. "Let's bounce!" Kylene said,dabbing toward the door.

"WTF"Melissa said. "Oohh...Let's go!" Kylene shouted,changing her face and walking out of the door. "K..." Jessy said in a monotone voice. Running out of the dorm,Melissa showed the "peace " sign. Gasping, I blocked Valerie,Kylene and Jessy from leaving the dorm. Slapping me, Valerie scooped lightly. "Omona!Anders! Are you okay?" Anji said,rushing to Anders side while glaring at Valerie. Pushing Anders aside, Kylene escorted Valerie and Jessy out of the dorm. Shutting the door,I let Anji drag me into the dimly-lit living room.
End of P.O.V

Hayley P.O.V

I was still swinging my legs on the bed that the girls told me to sit on. Suddenly, the door burst open. Shrieking, I scooted backwards and hit my head on the headboard. Rubbing my head, I yelled at the girls who were standing at the door. "What the fuck? What's the fuck! Can you other! You scared the he'll out of me!" "I can't believe you!" Jessy yelled. Raising my eyebrows,I crossed my arms and said "what? " "you had a boyfriend before Anders and is not a full virgin!!!" What should I say? "I...I don't know what you are talking about!" I said. "Yeah,right. You know what let's forget about it first." Kylene said, smiling. Now that's weird. I am sooo confused. Whatever. I hope they do not find out.
End of P.O.V

-------------*TOOT* "May all dormitory students please assemble at the auditorium at 8.20p.m. I repeat. May all dormitory students please assemble at the auditorium at 8.20p.m. Thank you!"*TOOT* Standing up quickly, Hayley sauntered out of her room. Glancing at her watch, Jessy read the time aloud," 7.55p.m" "HAYLEY!LOOK AT YOUR WATCH!IT'S THERE FOR A REASON!" Melissa shouted. Peeking her head through the door, Hayley said "then we shall go to the hall of fame."(A/N this is so freaking lame...)