Hayley X Anders Chapter 4

Hayley and Anders bowed to the teacher "Ne" and walked back to the class slowly.Hayley felt really,very very awkward as she sauntered beside Anders. Anders could not take 'it' anymore..."I am sorry about that..."He quickly pecked on her cheeks and turned away from her.

Hayley's POV

OMG!!He...kissed my cheek!!! OMFG! Hayley chill chill stay cool...Wow!!!
End of POV

They entered the class with "oohs" and "aaahs" and giggles.Their faces were as red as tomatoes. The men in suits had already kept the things (you know *smirks*) and left.It did not really go exactly as Anders planned though. *sigh* #writer's POV is that is very lucky or some would have seen it or heard it (yuck!) So ya end of POV😃

                   --Time skip--
After school... and detention, too...
"Wow!That was so boring!" Anders said to Hayley as they left the detention room. "I know right! Wanna go Starbucks and chill?" Hayley answered. "Um...Can't I'm going to meet a friend.""Oh...OK." With that,Anders went to meet his friend while Hayley went to Starbucks. Anders thought Hayley would not be going to Starbucks so he brought his friend,Anji, there.Anji was also his ex...Hayley doesn't know anything about Anji being his ex...

"Ring" The bells on the door jingled as Anders and Anji walked through the doors at Starbucks.Anders and Anji talked as they walked through the café. Hayley heard Anders' voice and she saw him too."I need to observe!But what if he sees me?" Hayley thought.
She hid behind a wall and hear their conversation.
(Anders-A    Anji-Anji )-Obviously---Duh...

A: It's been such a long time since we met,so how are you?
Anji:Ya,I'm fine. Oh gosh! I miss you so much.

Hayley's thoughts: MISS?! Who is she?

A:Me too! So umm....
Anji:Oh yeah! Great news! I am transferring to your school too! I wonder which class I am in! Wish I am same class as you!
A:Really?I am sooo gonna be your buddy,giving you a tour around the school, you should meet the student there,some are great while others...not really...
Anji:Oh!That's great!I am going to the school for some paperwork tomorrow.I am so glad even after what happened, we can still can be best friends.
A:That was the past.It's okay!
Anji:I'm so excited  (doing aegyo)
A:haha!you are so cute.
Hayley heard enough,she ran out of Starbucks upon hearing the word "cute><"(#Lol)(she is really sensitive at times)

Hayley's P.O.V

Who the heck is she?cute?what the fuck?you are gonna get it from me. Anders Hong !aaaaah!(in anger)argh!
End of P.O.V

Hayley decided to call Anders. She called him for 10 times already but he did not answer it.on the other side,Anders did not want to answer the call as he wanted to talk to Anji for a longer time without any interruption.(#lol)After Hayley called him for the 11th time,Anders decided to answer it."Excuse it! Let me answer this first!sorry he said politely to Anji.Anji nodded and Anders went out of Starbucks to answer the call.