2- Necklace

4 years later, the little girl had been able to control her powers slightly, Saruhi had taken notice that she had been fond of reading books a lot, and slowly turning into a proper lady. Saruhi was proud of the girl as if she was his own child. Though they had only been able to see twice a week due to work.

Though he had made a terrible mistake. Throughout the years of spending time with Kuroko, he had wanted to set her free. But because of the spell to never let her escape he can't. He himself can't undo this spell for it is too powerful and may require sacrifice.

And he has another mistake. The kingdom does not even know that she existed. And it is forbidden to keep secrets to the king, Knowing that their ruler will use her to conquer the other land because of her destructive power. That is why, he kept her hidden for it may be a threat.

Kuroko had silently approached her mentor who had a worried look upon his face. Kuroko with a concerned look, spoke up.

"Saruhi-san, are you ok?" Asked kuroko. "Hmm? A y-yeah. No need to worry about me. I'm fine" he replied with a smile.

"You sure?.. Well, if you say so" said kuroko unsure of his reply.

"Have you finished controlling your fire power?" He asked and she nodded. She even showed him the fire in her hands. He laughed "your so good at this. When I was a kid I couldn't even control it for 7 months. And for you, you handled it for a month" he mused. But the girl stayed silent. He then sighed.

"Kuroko... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Never forget that ok. I'm sorry if I can't get you out of this place, but whatever happens in the future always have faith and hope. Never stop and dont give in the darkness. Follow what your heart truly wants.. Ok?

"Why do you sound like I'm never seeing you again. Is something going to happen?" She asked abit worried that she will be left alone.

He was hesitant for a moment but he then spoke.

"Tomorrow... Maybe... I won't be able to see you anymore." Her eyes widen slightly, and knowing that the girl had an expressionless face, her eyes showed sadness.

"But hey, don't worry. A friend of mine will send you lots and lots of books, clothes and stuffs you'll need every month. " he gave her a sad smile full of concern. She then spoke.

"Your lying Saruhi-san, they're gonna kill you isn't it? They found out that you've kept a secret to the king." Saruhi was shocked "how did you-"

"I know you made the spell from the beginning. I know that the kingdom doesn't know that I existed. I know saruhi-san... I knew." She was looking straight at him with tears ready to drop about any second. He had forgotten that this girl also had the power of telepathy (well basically everything) . He sighed in defeat and hugged the little girl. "I'm sorry, but I guess this is the last time we'll see each other." With this the little girl cried and hugged her mentor back.

When he was about to leave, she had tried to pursuade him to stay here and hide. But he had declined since its useless. He gave her a necklace that he had. It was a tear drop necklace and was the same color as her eyes and hair. As a remembrance . The next day, a lot of things has transported its way to the place that she was held captive. Even if her mentor was not there anymore, she'd still learn to control her powers and polish her skills.

7 years have passed as she grew into a fine maiden, a rare beauty, But throughout those years she had been lonely. No one to talk , to have fun, and to share the loneliness with.

Sorry if this chapter is short. But please stay tuned for chapter 3

LIVE BRIGHTLY everyone