louisiana baby!

sorry it took so long to update i have someone to be Aarons Brothers girlfriend. Thank you all for being so patient i really appreciate it. love you all xoxo

now here is your story! oh and just a heads up its gonna be Sierra's pov for a while then ill change it up. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sierra's pov

yay! we are finally in Louisiana and i am super excited Mrs. Becky (Aarons mom) said we could all just stay at there house so all of us will be staying at Aarons house for 2 weeks I'm so excited for this trip and getting to see all the cool stuff that's here.

When the group got to Aarons house Brooke couldn't get out of the car any faster when she saw Aaron she jumped in his arms and knocked him down. everyone started laughing and the boys were making kissing noises to Aaron.

when we were all settled in the house Aarons brother Dustyn came in the living room and said hello to everyone and there was a girl next to him she was very pretty she had brown eyes and kinda long brown hair.

"Hey everyone!" Dustyn said giving all of us a hug well just the girls he gave the boys a hand slap kinda thing idek.

"this is my girlfriend Johannah, Johannah these are my friends Sierra, Taylor, Brooke, Michaela and Nash" pointing at all of us

"Hello" everyone said in unison

"HI!" Johannah said with a wide smile.

she looked super nice, maybe all is girls can hangout maybe go to the mall.

"well kids its getting late so you all better catch some sleep, we have 2 guess bedrooms so Sierra and Taylor can take the 1st bedroom next to Aarons room, Michaela and Nash can take the room next to Dustyn's room okay. so everyone up and get ready for bed oh and Sierra we have something very special planned for you tomorrow" Becky said with a big smile planted on her face.

uhhh i wonder what the special plans are ?

after i got done freshening up for the night i climbed into bed only to find Taylor already sleeping. He was so cute when he was sleeping so i tried my nest not to wake him up i got under the covers and closed my eyes no later did i feel a hand creep up behind me and wrap around my waist knowing who that was i started blushing.

"Sierra babe ?" Taylor said

"Yes Taylor!" i whisper

"you know i love you right?"he said kissing my shoulder

"yes Taylor i know that but do you know that i love you also ?" i said turning around and placing a small kiss on his lips.

soon it didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep but the surprise was on my mind all night.

________________________________

I'm sorry this chappy isn't so good but don't worry i think some of you are gonna LOVE the next chapter that I'm about to put up (;

love y'all xoxo

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW (: