Triple Date pt.3

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: I'm really good at football. i can catch a football from really far away ☺
-------------------------------------

Sierra's pov

After everyone finished there breakfast they all went upstairs to get ready and i soon did the same after cleaning up.

"Sierra, Mrs.B y'all ready?" Taylor yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

me and Mrs.B took a while to get ready but where soon done and went downstairs and out the door. the plan is me and Taylor are gonna meet Michaela, Brooke and Nash at the mall but when we get there all 5 of us are gonna walk to Forever 21 where Aaron and everyone else will be so there for me and Taylor are gonna take my car and then Aaron, Him mom, Dustyn and Johannah are gonna take there car.

*at mall*

"hey Girls!" i said giving Michaela and Brooke a hug.

"Hey Sierra" they said in unison.

"Hey Nash!" i said giving him a hug.

"Hey Girly!" Nash said returning a hug.

Nash always called me Girly for some odd reason idek. haha!!

"so where to first?" Brooke asked.

me and Taylor looked at each other then said actually yelled.

"FOREVER 21!!!"

all 3 of them looked at us like we were crazy but went along and Forever 21 we went.
when we got there Taylor told Brooke to close her eyes she went along with it and closed her eyes.

walking into forever 21 Aaron was already standing there with a bunch of flowers. Both Michaela and Nash started freaking out cause I'm guessing they missed Aaron so we let them give him a quick hug then come back.

"okay Brooke on the count of 3 remove your hands okay" i said.

"kk" Brooke said looking a little axouce.

"1...2...3!!"

Brooke removed her hands and started crying.

"well girl don't just stand there and cry go give him a hug!!" i said.

Brooke ran and jumped into Aarons arms it was so beautiful i started crying! Taylor turned me towards him and gave me a big kiss Nash did the same with Michaela and so did Dustyn. after 3 mins of all of is having our moment i broke the silent.

"okay everyone in honor of Aaron coming back for Brooke and his friends i reserved a spot for all 6 of you so you can go on a triple date" Mrs.B said.

"omg Mrs.B thank you so much!" everyone said in unison.

"what restaurant?" Taylor asked.

"olive Garden!!" mrs.B said.

i love Olive Garden let me tell you there bread sticks are to die for i could eat a million of them seriously there just that good! haha!!
After our little romantic time we all went straight to olive garden the whole ride there Brooke and Aaron were all gushy and mushy it was cute until they started making out, out of no where.

"hey hey" i said looking back at Aaron and Brooke "save it for the room okay you got 4 other people in this car."

Taylor started laughing along with Nash and Michaela oh and me. When we all got to the restaurant our table was all ready with the bread sticks already and you know who the first one to get one was?? yep you guessed it IT WAS ME!!!

"Sierra for real?" Michaela said. "save some for us".

everyone started laughing and i stopped eating them. we all ordered our food then waited which isn't my thing.

"when is the food gonna get here" i complained.

"babe chill we just ordered so its gonna take a while" Taylor said before kissing my cheek.

20 mins passed the food finally came and i was all ready moving my stuff out of the way imitating Nash's vine. everyone started eating and startes talking about random stuff. Nash was talking about Magcon then Aaron started a crazy conversation about Arizona Tea idek how it got started haha!! then Taylor started talking about how I'm always falling down the stairs and falling while i go up the stairs. they all stayed on that topic for a while and they were all laughing at me but its okay cause i was laughing too.
at the end of the day when we were all done with our dinner Me, Taylor and Aaron said goodbye to everyone.

"Sierra" Aaron called out.

"Yeah" i said looking back.

"can Brooke stay over tonight?" he asked.

"of course she can! actually how about all of us just stay at my house tonight" i said while standing in front of everyone.

they all agreed to stay at my house so Nash and Michaela went to there house to get some clothes and Brooke did the same but Aaron went with her. Me and Taylor decided to go to the store to buy food for tonight so no one goes hungry.
tonights gonna be fun.

________________________________

Fun fact about me: I've talked to Jc Caylen on the phone (my mom knows his aunt)

I think in gonna start doing fun facts about me the the beginning and end of all my story's.

love yall! xoxo

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW!!