Triple Date pt. 2

Aaron's pov

"Aaron hunny please come here" i heard my mom said.

"yes ma'am" i said before sitting next to my mom on the couch.

"i was just thinking...how about we all take a road trip down to visit your friends?" my mom said.

i instantly became super excited.

"omg mom! yes lets do it" i said.

"okay well go get your stuff packed and tell your brother and Johannah." my mom said. "cause we are leaving right when y'all are done"

after that talk with my mom i told Dustyn and Johannah both packed super quick and we were all done in about 10-15 mins. when we got in the car i decided to only text Sierra cause i don't want anyone else to know, i want it to be a surprise.

To Sierra: Hey Sierra.

From Sierra: Aaron...why on earth are you texting me at this hour do you know what time it is over here?

To Sierra: No actually i don't! but i have to tell you something! (:

From Sierra: well its 2 in the morning!!! and what is it?

it took a while for me to text the while thing.

To Sierra: Okay well my mom thought it would be a good idea to go down and visit y'all! so we are kinda on our way but i don't want you to tell anyone okay its gonna be a surprise. would you mind if we stay at your house?

From Sierra: omg! that's so exciting and of course you can stay here i have 3 extra bedrooms so your welcome here . but Taylor is staying here with me so can i tell him??

To Sierra: okay you can tell him but make sure he tells no one okay. we will be there in 2 actually 1 hour. gtg see you in a bit.

From Sierra: kk ill see you then. (:

after texting sierra we were almost there but i decide to take a small nap. and if your wondering why i texted Sierra its because she is my best friend i have known Sierra for a long time our parents were best friends before her parents pasted away in a plane crash...yeah i bet y'all didn't know that she doesn't like to tell anyone. she is practically my sister and my mom absolutely loves her. (back to story)

once we got to Sierra's house it was 3 in the morning and all of us were tired. *ding dong* i rang the door bell and it didn't take long before Sierra opened the door greeting all of us and letting us in after saying hello to everyone Sierra showed us to our rooms and we fell asleep instantly. i was super excited to see what was gonna happen tomorrow.

*morning*

I woke up to the sun right in my face. getting up and stretching i then walked downstairs to find both Sierra and my mom making breakfast, talking and laughing.

"good morning! everyone" i said

"good morning Ern!" Sierra knows i hate when people say my name like that but i never get mad at her.

"how did you sleep hunny?" my mom asked.

"great!" i said "the beds where amazing right when i got in i fell right to sleep"

both of them started laughing and in about 10 min they were done with breakfast Sierra called Taylor, Dustyn and Johannah down to eat and in seconds all of them were running down and sat at the table.

"i hope you all enjoy your breakfast that me and Mrs.Becky made you all" Sierra said.

they both made waffles, pancakes, Bacon, Toast, eggs, hashbrowns (Nashbrowns) with coffee, apple juice and orange juice.

"thank you!" Taylor said. "For this amazing breakfast its really good."

"your welcome!" my mom and Sierra said in unison.

"now everyone eat up!" my mom said. "we have a long day ahead of us"

today was the day we surprise the rest of the group so i eat quick and went straight up stairs to get ready.

"Thanks for this amazing breakfast" i said before giving Sierra and my mom a hug and small kiss on the cheek.
--------------------------------------------------------

pt.3 coming on 10 minutes!
THANK YOU ALL 4 READING!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!
YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY JUST KNOWING YALL LIKE THE STORY.
                      XOXO

***I WANNA TALK TO YOU ALL SO COMMENT YOUR KIKS SO WE CAN ALL GROUP CHAT AND TALK!!!***

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW!