THE BIG SURPRISE

Sierra's pov

I woke up feeling so good cause guess what today is? ITS MY BIRTHDAY!.. but when i looked over i didn't see Taylor so i hopped outta bed and went downstairs only to see everyone talking around the table til Taylor saw me.

"Hey babe! come on over" taylor said while pulling me towards the table and sitting me down "everyone made you a big birthday breakfast your favorite chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup, maple syrup and little chocolate chips on top"

"we have some very BIG plans for you today" Aaron said then winked at me.

"uhm okay well thank you all for making this lovely breakfast it looks delicious" i said looking at everyone

~5 mins later~

i finished my breakfasted and got changed like i was told Michaela, Brooke and Johannah came with me cause they wanted to give me something so when i got into my room i saw a long box..

"go open the box" Johannah said while pointing to the box

i went over to the box and opened it only to find the most beautiful dress ever. it was turquoise with white pokedots on it and there were turquoise high heels to match with it. "i love it guys thank you so much" i said before gathering them all in a group hug.

i put on my dress and heels i fixed my make up and straightened my hair then i walked down stairs all eyes were staring at me. Michaela, Brooke and Johannah were all smiling. Taylor came up to me and whispered "babe you look beautiful" in my ear. "thanks babe!" i said beforw giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Mrs. Becky came in the room and handed me a sash that said "BIRTHDAY GIRL" on it in pink letters "Sierra you look gorgeous" Becky said after putting the sash on me.

"awe thanks Becky!" i said before giving here a hug.

"is everyone ready to go?" Taylor said.

"WAIT!" Aaron said while holding up his hands "we need to blind fold her first before we go"

finally after blindfolding me we all got in the car but this time Mrs. Becky was driving and me and Taylor were sitting behind her. the ride took about 20 mins then I'm guessing we came to our destination cause i heard doors opening and of course i heard Brooke say "WERE HERE!".

Taylor lead me into a building and took of my blindfold omg i was so shocked i never thought this day would come the day i actually get to come to Duck Commanders! i was so speechless then i heard 2 voices i never thought i would ever hear...i hear Jase and Si Robertson coming my way. soon they were both standing in front of me and i felt like fainting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!" Uncle si shouted

everyone laughed cause he called me Sarah

"hey why you all laughing?" Si asked

"Si her name is not Sarah its see -air-uhh" Jase said while lauging

"Sarah, Sierra its all the same thing JACK!" Si said before drinking his tea.

the rest of the day we got to spend it with Jase and sie Robertson. i can guarantee you one thing that today was by far the best day of my life. Si taught us about Vietnam and all the crazy story's i laughed the whole time and by the end of the day Jase said i was free to come to the shop whenever i wanted.

"so how did you like your surprise?" Taylor asked while higging me from behind and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"babe thank you so much i cant believe you remembered my live for DUCK DYNASTY" i said

"sierra i could never forget only cause you watch the show EVERYDAY!" Taylor said laughing

"i love you sooo much Taylor!"

"i love you too baby girl" Taylor said right before giving me a kiss

________________________________

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK! ALL MY DUCK DYNASTY LOVING FANS(:

I LOVE Duck Dynasty

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW