Taylor !!!

Sierra's pov

the date was great me and Shawn seem to have a lot in common and he makes me feel so special and instead of going home from dinner we decided to go to the mall for a bit no one was really there so that's  good.

*3 hours later*

i had such a great time at the mall i kinda didn't want to leave. the whole car ride home was quiet but not an awkward silent more of a comfortable silent.

when we got home before we walked in the house Shawn stopped me and just starred at me for the longest time.

"Sierra" Shawn said looking down.

"Yes Shawn"

" Sierra i just want you to know that you are a really sweet girl" Shawn started ... "and today i had a really good time with you, but i want to ask you one question" Shawn pause for a while then spoke again.

"do you still have feeling for Taylor?  be completely honest cause while you two where dating i could tell you two loved and cared for each other and i did hear what happen at the shop and i just want you to know that i know Taylor i know he would never hurt you and that all that happened was an accident"

"Shawn why didn't you tell me this before!!!" i yell at him "i feel horrible now cause I've been such a jerk to Taylor"

"please sierra just go tell Taylor you want him back cause you two really are the perfect couple i hate to see both of you hurt"

that's the last thing Shawn told me before i ran into the house.

________________________________

so sorry i haven't updated in a long time please don't be mad.

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW

Love yall xoxo