Sleepover!

Fun Fact about me: Aaron Carpenter's followed me on twitter, favorited my tweets 6 times, retweeted me once, tweeted me 10 times and liked one of my pictures on instagram!!!
_________________________________

Brooke's Pov

today was amazing! i got to see my love and that put the biggest smile on my face and now we are headed back to Sierra's house for a sleepover.

"Aaron" i said "i missed you so much!"

"i missed you too Brookey!" Aaron said before giving me a kiss.

we got to Sierra's house and when we got there everyone was already there and ready Michaela and Nash were already in there Pjs well all Nash was wearing was long pj pants but no shirt lol! and same with Taylor. so me and Aaron went upstairs to get changed i put on my cat pjs and Aaron had on his Blue pj pants and once again NO SHIRT! but he looked really good.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Aaron said then winked.

i started blushing cause i didn't even realize i was starring haha!!

"so what are we gonna watch?" i asked.

"what about Paranormal activity 4?" Taylor suggested.

everyone agreed then Sierra went to go get all the snacks. me and Aaron sat on the couch with Nash and Michaela while Taylor and Sierra layed on the floor.

not even the start of the movie and Sierra is already jumpy and getting scared.

"Sierra the movie hasn't even started" I said.

"i know" Sierra said "i already know whats gonna happen at the beggining so I'm freaking out already"

and she was right right when the movie started i was already jumpy and landing in Aarons arms which i had no problem with and half way in the movie  i saw Sierra in Taylors arms and Michaela in Nash's arms.
it was already the end of the movie any everyone had fell asleep except me so i decide to go get some food. and read fanfics on my phone i like to read Liam Payne fanfics. 10 mins into reading i became super tired to i went upstairs to Me and Aarons room and layed down no sooner did i fall asleep but not before feeling a pair of arms wrap around me and someone by that someone i mean Aaron whisper in my ear "i love you Brooke"

_________________________________

FUN FACT: The boy that plays Greg on Grown Ups favorited one of my tweets on twitter!! and my middle name is Rebecca!

i love you all unfortunately i have to go to bed cause i have school tomorrow :( but i will try my best to update after school cause y'all deserve it (:

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW