Sick days

Hey everyone I'm gonna start updating all my stories every 100th follower I get so the next part of this story will be updated when I get 600 followers . But I hope you all continue to read and enjoy this fanfic I know it's not great and I'm sorry for that I really am trying my best!

----------------------------------------------

Sierra's pov

The whole day we where at the beach I just layed out on the sand. I wasn't feeling well at all my head, stomach and back where killing me, I could barely move a muscles seeing everyone having fun and laughing made me sad because I wish I was having that same fun...

*2 hours later*

After we where done at the beach we all decided it was time to go home because it was becoming really late. At this point the pain in my stomach had become worse then it was, once we got home I ran straight to the bathroom and vomited "babe what's wrong?" I heard Taylor say outside the door. "Nothing Taylor" I said "I'm fine please just leave me alone and I'll be out in a min"

After I got done in the bathroom I came out and saw everyone talking in the living room but when I came in they became really quiet. "What's going on in here?" I asked breaking the awkward silents. "Sierra hunny" mrs. Becky said "I think you need to see a doctor" after she said that it was at that moment where I know she was right...

----------------------------------------------

Idk about y'all but I'm excited for the next part! How about you ?? Sorry it's so short I'm going to a friends house.

✔️Oh I need y'all's help I want to change my username but idk what it should be I want it to be related to shawn mendes can y'all help me by commenting some users? It would mea a lot ❤️

Ps: I like all the Magcon boys and it's hard to choose which should be my user I wanna change it up a but (:

* what do you think is gonna happen next?

*whats wrong with Sierra?

*how was your summer? 😂

*isnt shawn mendes the cutest?? 😘

Comment📝

Vote ✔️

FOLLOW 😘

EVERYONE GO READ MY FRIEND RACHEL'S FANFIC "TWO CHANCES, ONE CHOICE" IF IT GETS ALOT OF READS AND VOTES I WILL UPDATE 2 TIMES WHEN I GET TO 600!!