13||Sick and Comfort

Thanks @corey_fan for the request!! You are so sweet and bad some great ideas:) I won't be taking requests too much but if any of you have requests and aren't too vague I might be able to write it in time!

"Achoo!" I sneeze so hard my ears pop and my throat is in extreme pain. The water I drink feels like hot coals in my sore throat and everything sounds fuzzy; even my ears are congested.

I roll over and try to sleep but the pressure in my head is too much. I look at the clock and it reads '12:00 pm' I grunt because I've been up since 2 am but immediately regret that because another wave of pain surges in my throat.

I open my laptop and begin where I left off. I've watched a whole season of Degrassi in just one day. Now I'm on season 7 but I skip to season 13 because Miles Hollingsworth is my future husband. (Degrassi fans will understand. JT was also my husband but... *cries*)

I'm pulled out of thoughts of my current favorite celebrity when the doorbell rings. I almost want to cry when I realized I'm home alone and have to actually get up to open the door. Today I'm not dawning my best fashion statement. Clad in leggings, a huge hoodie, and a messy braid, I get up and it's obvious I was hoping to be alone today.

Taking slow heavy steps I finally make it to the door to be greeted by my boyfriend who couldn't have worse timing. "Hey babe. How are feeling?" He coos.

"Like trash, really gross trash." He smiled in humor and concern and I finish what I was saying, "-but what are you doing here? 4th period is still going on." I question. I don't blame him though. We have programming 4th period together and its killer.

"I knew you'd be home alone today and I brought you a surprise." He smiled widely and my curiosity grew. "Just go lay back down, I'll go get it from my car." He says as he rubs my shoulder with one hand.

I nod and go back to binge watching my favorite show. Right when Eli shows up to talk to Claire I hear footsteps.

Panera bread soup, Earl Grey tea, a bath bomb and scrub, and a face mask is in a bed a breakfast tray.

I would've cried if that wouldn't make me even more congested but settled for thanking him. "I love you so much babe."
I say genuinely smiling at him.

"I love you too." I promise.

He gives me a quick peck on the forehead and drapes the nearest cover over me while sitting down on my right hand side.

Corey pauses my show and I look up at him in concern. "What is it babe?"

"You're a sun, you know that?" Smiling in confusion I shake my head in anticipation of his next words.

"You make my day brighter, even on days I can't see you, just thinking about your happiness and the way you think of life gives me optimism. You know I've never had a real girlfriend before you but I know that I always want you there."

My eyes widened. "You're not." I crossed my fingers behind my back thinking "dear and celestial being please don't let him propose or I'll have to move the country and cry because I lowkey (highkey) wanna marry him"

My prayers were answered when he choked. "No! I'm not proposing oh my god!"

This just makes the two of us burst out in laughter erasing the previous tense mood but my sneezing cuts the moment short and once again we're at the cute moments we just were as he hands me a tissue.