3.

Normani's pov

"Please, I beg you... Don't come in here!" Ally said, bawling her eyes out. Her sniffling continued as we moved closer to the door, I gave her a menacing stare and she moved aside; her eyes shot down to the floor as her heavy breathing made me nervous on what she's been hiding from us.

I went in first and Dinah followed behind me. I didn't know what to expect, I looked in the medicine cabinet, but all I found were not suspicious to me at all. Everything was neat and organized but a horrible stench filled the room if that wasn't obvious enough. 

She shook a couple of pills and looked inside and closed them back up, and kept shuffling through an endless pile of towels and shaving products. Nothing that stands out except for that repulsive stench coming from this room.

At first, I thought, "well it is a bathroom... where you go number 1 and 2, but this smell was definitely something else, maybe even a number 3."

Dinah lifted the toilet seat covered and immediately closed that making a loud slam noise that caused me to swiftly turn around. Her eyes shifted to me and the toilet several times before I rolled my eyes walked over and bent down to open the lid a tiny bit before I saw something I regret seeing.

"Well.. Okay then. That- That's a lot of-- blood mixed with lots of... puke," I managed to let out, and trying to hold in my own puke as well.

"We gotta go talk to her, like now. Has she stopped crying?" Dinah walked with me towards and I calmly whispered back, "yeah, we need an explanation for this."

--

Ally's pov

I sat there on my bed thinking of the possibilities of how this could end. Every scenario that could happen at this second. What would I say, how should I say it? Anything can go wrong with a simple word right here with my two best friends. They probably would feel hurt if I try and lie to them even more than I already have.

"Ally, can you explain to us what's happening and what that was back there in the bathroom- and don't lie, 'cause I know when you're lying to me, Allyson," Dinah called out as she descended from the bathroom and came to the bedroom to sit beside me with Mani on the other side.

"I can't... I-I just don't know how to explain what's going on," I replied still looking at the floor feeling tongue-tied, which is so embarrassing.

"Well, can you answer these simple questions?" Normani said trying to push the strands of hair away from my face.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Is this the reason why you don't eat when we go out and you only order water and sometimes even a salad? And the fact how you're always comparing yourself to other girls? Do you have like an eating problem, Ally?" Normani lips began to quiver and my eyes finally became dry, but seeing her like this makes me hate myself even more for what I'm doing to myself.

"It's just that I-I'm not happy about the way I look, guys. I can't help that I think differently," I said with streams of tears rolling down my face.

"Ally, we understand, but that shouldn't be kept a secret from us. We're your best friends we want to help you in any way that we can." Dinah softly combed my hair and wiped every tear that I shed while listening to me rant of all the things I wished I ever said sooner.

The bitter silence broke afterwhile when Normani spoke to me, "I think it's best if you seek professional help from someone other than us, Ally."