BI-te me

SEXUALITY DOES NOT ACTUALLY INVOLVE PERSONALITY. it's all about SEX, BAY-BEE. there's a difference between being bisexual and biromantic. there's a difference between bisexuality and pansexuality, too. and NO, it is NOT PERSONALITY. pansexuality is INCLUSIVE. BI-sexuality was created with the BI-nary. (and thus begins the "but there's no such thing as binary genders~~~" but this is not the time or place.)

now, TODAY IS FUCKING BISEXUALITY AWARENESS DAY. i am EXCITED. my identity is VALID i scream to the void. some others scream back SAME. i show them i have heard their message. and then. school.

(now, not every relationship is perfect but. this is a point of serious contention.) my gf's BEST FRIEND is BI. same, i told her at some point. well, i said biROMANTIC. my gf sends me this photo that reads: Sure, bisexuals have it bad. Pansexuals have it worse. According to some, including some from the LGBT community, my sexuality doesn't even exist. Or they say that I am a wannabe bisexual that is just trying to be a special snowflake. And don't even get my started on the hate. Gays don't choose to be gay. Lesbians don't choose to be lesbian. Bisexuals don't choose to be bisexual. I don't choose to be pansexual. ...I care about the personality and heart more than the body.

alright, okay. let's see, we have the LGBP represented. um, where's my A? "My sexuality doesn't exist" well you just skipped over one, so I wonder how that feels. Let's not forget about the ace/aro discourse on Tumblr. (Which, shameless self-promo: astrophle.) Oh, and remember how bisexuality is often skipped over, or called fake. My identities are not always seen, they are not always accepted, I am an asexual biromantic agender person and I am tired of being invalidated.

back to the point, and less capitalization. my gf tells her BI best friend "you're basically pansexual" to the statement "i just look at personality." well, okay, fine, all bisexuals just look at a person's face and say they'd go for it. they can be a jerk, who cares?

PANSEXUALITY IS NOT ABOUT PERSONALITY.

PANROMANTICS care more about personality, as well as every fucking person in the entire world. personality is VITAL to a RELATIONSHIP. because honestly, you can pick someone up only knowing they're drunk, hot, and won't kill you. pansexuals can't lay claim to using personality in their definition. that's barely even what it is.

tldr; PANSEXUALITY IS NOT ABOUT PERSONALITY, my gf was a bit rude today, and HAPPY BI AWARENESS DAY I LOVE YOU ALL

((this is better suited to the talk but im not dragging that up from hell.  i am ANGRY and ANNOYED and im not posting this on tumblr bc DISCOURSE))