#27

I was austin mahone's love interest in his music video. I woke up at 5:00 am got dressed grabbed my tote bag and phone. I got a coffee and arrived at the set around 6:30 am. "Erin let's get your hair and make-up done" the stylist yelled across set. "Alright" i say and sit in her chair. She curled my hair and put on some light eyeshadow, pink lipstick and light blush. Nothing overdone. They gave me my outfit i'm supposed to wear. I like the outfit it's more of an outfit i'd wear. It's red jeans a white t-shirt and a leather jacket on top. Then for shoes just regular black converse.

"Erin i'd like you to meet austin" the director say. "Hi i'm erin" i say. "Hey i'm austin but i'm pretty sure you know that" he say. I laugh. He smiles and say "you look great though". "Thank you" i say . "Well why don't you two get to know each other?" The director ask. "That would be great" austin say.

Me and austin go and get pizza and he ask me random things. "So erin what's your favorite colour?" He ask. "Hmmm... very personal" i joke. "I know totally over the line" he teases. "My favorite colour is between red and blue can't really decide" i say with a smile. "Mines red too " he say. "I know" i tell him. We talk for a little longer and we already are close. "So erin after the video would you go on a date with me?" Austin ask. "Yeah that would be fun" i say with a blush.