imagine for rosie part two!

This is part two!

Hope you like it!

~Erin

Me and harry have been going out for a few days now. We were walking in the park and I freeze seeing alex, austin and robert my ex playing basketball. "What's wrong rosie?" Harry asks concerned. "Uh it's just that austin, alex and my ex are over there" I say and harry goes all tense. "Hey rosie!" Austin yells and all three boys come running over. "Oh great" I mutter. Austin runs and hugs me, spinning me around. I laugh and alex comes and hugs me. After I go back over and arry wraps his arm around my waist. "Hey, don't I get a hug rosie?" Robert asks teasingly. I walk over and hug him. "I missed you babe" robert says and over his shoulder I can see harry's jaw clench and he balls his hands into fists. "Calm down" I mouth. He nods his head and relaxes a bit.

Did you miss me?" Robert asks. I roll my eyes. "Not really" I say harsh. He smirks. "Oh come on rosie I know you did, we could get back together" he explains. I went to say something but couldn't because harry grabs my waist and kisses me. "Rosie's with me back off" harry says. I nod and grab harry's hand. "I'll see you later austin and alex alright?" I say. They nod and wave. Me and harry walk away. "You don't have to worry haz I'm with you" I say. He nods and kisses my cheek.