Part 5 of He's the bad boy imagine♥

A/N Hey guys! You guys are amazing. I seriously appreciate all the comments! So I've gotten a couple comments saying that I should make this into an actual story/ Fanfiction. I am definitely considering that because I have been loving writing this mini series. Comment below if you think I should make a fanfic/story out of this!

love you all,

~Erin xo

Austin and I pull away from the kiss for air. I look at him suprised and open my mouth to say something, but then snap it shut.

"I uh better go" Austin says quickly.

"what? You just kissed me and then leave without an explanation!" I yell frustrated. He doesn't answer, just leaves and shuts the door. Ughhh this boy is making me the most frustrated person on earth. I hear my cell phone ring from my bedroom so I run in, picking it up and answering.

"Hello?" I say.

"Girl what is going on with you?" My Best friend says through the phone.

"Oh...uh....." I say not knowing if I should say anything about Austin.

"Come on! seriously I am your best friend! we don't keep secrets!" She replies teasingly.

"Fine you know Austin Mahone?" I ask even though I know already she knows who he is. The whole school knows who he is!.

"Of course, I don't live under a rock Y/N" She replies jokingly asi roll my eyes.

"well anyway he kissed me TWICE!" I yell into the phone and she squeals.

"Oh my god are you serious!" she replies, half yelling.

"Yes! But I can't tell if he likes me, he always leaves after we kiss" I tell her with a sigh.

"Well do you like him?" She asks.

"I think....uh..maybe!" I reply.

"Make sure that he actually likes you and is not playing games!" She demands making me laugh.

"You sound like my mother" I laugh.

"I am being serious!" She says in the tone you know the person is using when they try and hold in a laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah" I reply.

"I have to go but we have to meet up at your locker tommorow morning!" She says.

"Yes we will!" I reply. After we hang up it's about 11:15 PM, so I decide to go to bed.

____________

The next day I get into my car and drive off to school. I get to my locker seeing that B/F/N is already there.

"Hey girl!" She says giving me a hug.

"Hey!" I reply.

"So the rumor is that Austin has a girlfriend!" She tells me.

"WHA?....oh that's cool, whatever". I say. She looks at me unconvinced.

"Y/N! I know you are upset! you gotta show him what he's missing!" My best friend tells me with an evil smirk.

"You're right! I'm going to find a guy that will show Austin that he should have chose me!" I say happily.

Part 6? comment below!