Fall Series: Imagine No. 1

Y/N's POV:

I'm just stepping out into the cold fall air, wrapped up in a warm coat and scarf, loving this kind of weather. All the leaves changing and falling onto the ground, the cool wind, and just being able to cuddle up with a coffee and blanket.

I walk into my local coffee shop and go to the cashier, ordering my drink. I take a minute to look around me. I just noticed how warm, cozy and welcoming this café is. Once I get my coffee, I sit down at one of the circular tables and pull out my sketches. I start to draw the space around me, and get lost in my own world.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a guitar being played and look up to see a boy playing and humming along beautifully. He feels me looking at him and turns his face towards me, giving me a big smile and a wave. I blush and wave back, looking down at my drawings. I hear the chair across from me being pulled out and someone clearing their throat. I look up and see the boy from before, looking at me intently.

"Those drawings are pretty great" he compliments.

"Thank you, Your guitar playing is pretty great also" I reply.

"Thanks a lot. My name is Austin, What's yours?" He says.

"I'm Y/N, Nice to meet you Austin, Where are you from hun?" I ask.

"Texas. I came here to start my dreams of being a musician, and so far it's working amazing, What about you Beautiful?" He asks.

"New York, Born and Raised. I just love all the city has to offer" I tell him.

"It is beautiful. Just like you" He replies.

"Thank you. Listen, I have to go it was nice talking to you Austin. I hope you continue your dreams in music, you should. You've got talent" I say, getting up from the table and pulling on my coat.

"I will. Just continue being yourself. You have one beautiful way of looking at the world" He smiles. I nod and walk back out into the cold air, with a big smile on my face.

I haven't seen Austin after that day. I sometimes stop and wonder what he's up to, what he's doing now, if he continued his dreams. But I guess I'll never know.

-🍂-

Well Hey guys!

I'm doing a fall series in my imagines because I am a big fan of fall, it's my favorite actually and thought it'd be kind of a cool theme.

So, this one's the first, I hope you liked it. It's been a while since I've wrote in this book but that was because I had bit of a writers block but I have tons of ideas now so Yay! I'm going to try and update every week a new imagine ❤️If you guys want more fall imagines, I'm going to be writing some on my Harry Styles Imagines too, and if you want a request pm me or ask for my kik :)

Ilygsm :*

~Erin

Tumblr: Its-Erin-here

IG: _er_in_xo