imagine for Amber

This imagine is for amber.

hope you like it!

~Erin

You were austin mahone's best friend. You always hung out together and tell each other everything. Well, except for one thing. You have a huge crush on him and he doesn't know about it. You try and keep it a secret so you don't ruin your friendship. You got to austin's house and knock but then decide to walk straight in. "Austin?!" You yell. "In the kitchen amber!" He yells back. You kick off your shoes and walk to the kitchen. "Hey you up for a movie day?" Austin asks turning around with a bowl of popcorn. "Of course" you say with a smile.

Austin puts in the movie and sits down beside you. "So, what kind of movie is this?" You ask. Austin smirks and says "a scary one". You groan and he laughs. You guys are quiet, watching the movie when all of a sudden a really scary part comes and you scream, jumping into austin's arms. You guys stayed like that for the rest of the movie. After, austin asks " hey amber can we talk?". "Sure, what about?" You reply. "Um...uh...I know this may ruin our friendship but I really like you amber, I have since I met you" he explains. "I like you too austin!" You say excited. "So, would you be my girlfriend amber?" Austin asks. "Of course!" You say kissing his cheek and crushing him in a hug.