imagine

"Hey y/n come down here a for a sec!" Your brother yelled. You jogged downstairs and into your living room. You saw him and a brown haired boy sitting on the couch. "What's up?" You asked. "I just wanted you to meet my friend austin mahone" he says pointing at the boy. "Hi I'm y/n" you introduce yourself. "I'm austin" he replies. "Hey y/n can you order a pizza?" Your brother asks. "Yeah sure" you say and go into the kitchen getting the home phone and calling the pizza place. After you order you hang up. You turn and see austin staring at you. "What's up mahone?" You ask. He blushes and mumbles "n-nothing". You smile at him. "Where's my brother?" You ask. "Oh he w-went out to g-get some snacks" austin tells you. "Ah" you reply and nod. "Y-yeah". "Why are you so nervous?" You ask. "O-oh no reason" he replies. You walk over and wrap your arms around his neck. "Really?" You whisper In his ear making him shiver. "Cause' I noticed that nervous stutter" you whisper. He blushes. You kiss his cheek then nose then forehead then the corner of his mouth. His eyes go wide. You then kiss his lips and he kisses back. "Do you like me austin?" You whisper. "Uh... uh...uh" he stutters. "Cause' I like you" you say putting your lips on his again.

hope you liked that!

Comment and don't forget I do imagines! so request if you want one and if you do message me or comment!

~Erin xo