Nineteen

My vision turned red as Deklans body stayed limp on the floor.   I screamed as his body didn't move or twitch . I watched as the hunter smirked. My eyes started glowing along with a burning sensation on my mark on my head. I looked at my hair and saw it glowed too. My hands and my legs glowed. I looked at Deklan and grew sad. He didn't deserve any of this. He was dead....but he was innocent he wasn't meant to die here.

I felt my body lift up off the floor and i felt light as a feather.

I looked down and was able to see everyone the good and bad. 

You have failed this world. You don't belong here. Your species has altered the faith of this world and has put many lives at risk. By the power of the moon goddess and the Warrior i shall kill all evil and people that stand in the way.

 I raised my hand and a white light beamed from it. It circled the whole area and hit everyone. The wolves stayed still and were healed by the light. The hunters and the remaining vampires burned and their body was dust in less than 2 minutes. 

I fell slowly to the floor and my hair and eyes were still glowing. I walked slowly to Deklans body.

"Deklan" I said softly bowing to his body. I held him close and cried. The love of my life and my baby was gone. What was I supposed to tell Angel. Her dad was dead.

I wanted him to be with me and Angel forever. I cried slowly and let my teas fall on his cheeks.

"Mich....Michael" i heard someone whisper. I jumped and saw him squinting his eyes.

"Why are you so damn bright?" he said rubbing his eyes.

He sat up and hugged me.

"I hope you didn't think I was gone. The moon goddess told me to wait. It wasn't my turn to go" he said softly. I just tackled him and hugged him. I cried and he held me.

"Its okay baby" he said rubbing my back. I smiled. I  was happy he was okay. We stood up together as the wolves came around us and looked happy and hugged each other. Everyone was safe. We lost 100 wolves but they will never be forgotten. Some were injured but the healing had helped them.

"Its over" I said. We cheered and laughed and rejoiced that night. I spent time with my baby Angel . She told me stories of how fun it was being with the other kids. My baby was going to be strong when she grew up. My family was going to be strong and will always be protected.