Chapter 13

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. It was Charles. He wanted to see how I was doing after seeing me so tired on Thursday and Friday. It was now Saturday so I was able to catch up on my sleep.

"Good morning Eli. Are you feeling better today?" Charles walked in and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I am. I guess I was a bit stressed and that got me tired. Thanks for checking on me." I sat on my sofa chair across from him.

"Why are you so far away? Do you not want to be next to me?"

"It's not that, I just-" Charles suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the couch. He lightly pushed me to make me sit on the couch next to him.

"I want to be near you. Don't go anywhere." He sat next to me.

"Okay, I won't go anywhere if you don't want me to." I looked at him.

"Of course you won't be going anywhere, it's the weekend. What did you plan on doing?" He's doubting me.

"Nothing, did you want to do something? I am kind of bored." I usually have no plans on the weekends other than to hang out with Jill occasionally.

"If you're bored, we can go outside and take a walk. Although, your pajamas may be too revealing." Charles looked at my body.

I forgot I even had my pj's on. They were pretty revealing, I'm wearing a long shirt that just barely covers my bottom. I began to blush when I noticed that Charles saw me wearing this.

"Don't look at my body! I forgot I was even wearing this, let me go change."

"Wait. I want to look at you." Charles grabbed my hand as I stood up and pushed me back onto the couch. When I sat down, my shirt went up and my underwear became visible.

I began to hurriedly pull my shirt down but Charles grabbed my hands and pushed me down onto the couch. He hovered over me and looked straight at me which caused me to blush.

"Charles, what are you doing? Please stop, it's embarrassing." I tried to hide my face but it was no use, Charles had my hands pinned above my head.

He smirked and said, "Remember when I had you like this by the lake? Well, now we have some privacy Eli, and I don't know what will happen. Do you?"

"Stop teasing me! Let me go, this is mean!"

"Mean? No, I wouldn't call it that. You're red as a tomato, you seem to be enjoying this." He began to lean in closer until our noses were almost touching.

"Who's fault is it that I'm blushing? You have me in this position!" I raised my head out of frustration and our noses touched.

"You're not trying to escape though. So, you must be enjoying this. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He gave me a wink.

Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. His lips were warm and gentle. He began to trace my lips with his tongue. I opened my mouth slightly and he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue swirled around my mouth. I let out a soft moan and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hand under my shirt and traced his fingers along my bra. I pulled him closer and deepened our kiss.

His hair fell on my face and I moved it out of the way, he softly moaned at my touch which made me smile. "Fuck Eli, you're making me crazy." Charles kissed me along my neck and stopped to suck on my collarbone, just like last time.

He cupped my right breast and put his other hand on my inner hip. I moaned and slightly arched my back. I took off Charles's shirt and traced my fingers along his abs. His figure was very built and it was hard to tell under the shirts he wore.