Chapter 7: Date (Unedited )

Katsumi POV...

"You know I can pay for my own food, right?" I turn to face Akashi-kun as we sat in the limousine. After eating our lunch, Akashi-kun paid for everything and I wanted to protest but there were too many people in the restaurant. 

"I couldn't possibly let you pay. It was a five-star sushi restaurant. You wouldn't have enough yen." He turns to me and looks me in the eye. I have gotten more comfortable with him after lunch. It was the shortest time for me to become comfortable with anyone. Last time it took over a year for me to be comfortable with my aunt and that was the fastest i have ever been comfortable with anyone until Akashi-kun came. I'm not fully comfortable with him but i do trust him a little or maybe the medication did all of this.

I decided it was no use to argue right now so I decided to keep quiet. Before I knew it, I was out of the black limousine and outside an amusement park. The biggest one in the whole Japan. "Come." Akashi grabs my hand with his and started to drag me somewhere. I notice that we were walking pass the long line of people, who were getting their tickets to go inside, and to another booth to by one. but it was a different booth.

"Two tickets." Akashi-kun says."That will be 200 000 yen please." What! 200 000 yen is too much to spend to go to an amusement part.Before i knew it, Akashi warps a golden band around my wrist. "What is this?" I ask in curiosity. I look at my wrist to see what Akashi-kun has paid for.

"It's a wrist band to enter the amusement park. With it we wouldn't pay for anything inside and we can skip the long lines. Now let's go." Akashi says after he puts his on. "So all the food is for free and we wouldn't have to wait for anything?" I ask when i reach next to him.

"Yes." He reply. "But don't you think 200 000 yen is too much for a wrist band?" I said softly. "Come, do you like roller coasters?" Akashi-kun asks. I responded with a nod and he pulled me to one with a really long line.

We walk past the queue and to the person in charge for the ride. Akashi showed him our wristbands and he immediately allowed us to the front cart.

~~♡~~

We went to ride after ride and the sun was already down. We were going to go for our last ride for the day but Akashi said he had to go somewhere. I stayed in the spot her told me to wait for him and looked at everyone. There were little to no one left and the amusement park was going to close soon but as i remembered, since we have the golden bands we can stay longer.

"Hey, look what we have here." I heard a deep voice behind me. "She's a beauty isn't she?" I heard another guy making a slurping noise. "I bet whatever is under that is big." Another laughed. My whole body froze when i heard them laugh. I couldn't turn or move i just stood where i was. I started to feel my tears well up in my eye, my body started to shake, I was so scared I couldn't move.

"Now let's see what's under all that clo-" Before they can do anything else, I heard Akashi's voice. "What do you think you are doing?!" I turn to face Akashi-kun to see him surrounded by bodyguards. The three men cursed and ran off to the dark and his bodyguards went back to where they came from. 

"Mo-" I ran up to Akashi-kun and hugged him. "I-was so s-scared." I let out my tears that i was holding in. I felt Akashi-kun's body froze for a second. He started to comb through my hair with his hand as i sock my tears into his white shirt.

~~♡~~

We have just boarded our last ride. It was a slow ride that goes in a complete revolution. A Ferris wheel. It was absolutely breath taking. I look out the window to see the stars and moon. It was a full moon today and the light was shining down on The amusement park. It will take 10  minutes for a full circle. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" i let out a smile when i saw couples, families and people walking all around. "Yes, it is. Yo- it is beautiful." I saw Akashi-kun's blushing reflection on my window pane and I let out a soft chuckle. My heart started to beat faster as we move to the top.

Now that I realise it, we are the only ones here. I took a small glance at Akashi-kun to see him looking at me with a small smile. I blush and averted my eyes. What is this feeling?  I never felt like this before. It must be the Zoloft or the other medications I've been taking. My heart has been pumping more than usual.

~~♡~~

I flop myself onto my bed, just like yesterday and stared at the ceiling with my arm resting on my forehead. What a day. I thought back to what happen after the Ferris wheel. Going home, having otosan angry and sad when I came home late, adding Akashi-kun's number into my contacts, everything have been tiring. 

I let out a sigh and out my comforter on top of me. I close my eye waiting to fall asleep after the tiring day.

Narrator POV...

While Katsumi was sleeping, Akashi was in his study doing his mountain of paperwork. 'You really are strange, Momoi.' He thought while he sign a piece of paper. 'I can read everyone but why can't I read you? Today you made me feel strange just like the other day when you woke up when you fainted but happier, Just what are you doing to me, Momoi?' Akashi puts down his pen and got up from his seat.

'Just whatever you are doing to me I will find out.' Akashi thought before closing the door to his study and leaving to go to his bedroom to get some sleep after a day of observing Momoi.