The Party - 5

Caspers Pov

I woke up at 7:30 I got dressed and ready and went to the kitchen. Zoe wasn't on the couch so I assumed she was either in the toilet or she was awake and talking to Alfie in Alfies room, like they were in Zoe's room. I got breakfast and Zoe still hadn't come back. She's probably in Alfies room. I finished my eggs and went to say bye to Zoe and Alfie. I went into Alfies room and saw Zoe sleeping next to Alfie!! I knew it, I knew they were together! I quickly take my phone out to take a picture. OH NO! Flash! I hope Zoe or Alfie doesn't wake up from the flash. Just then Zoe sters and sees me holding my phone up to them.

Zoe's pov.

I wake up and see Casper holding his phone up at me. I'm confused for a second but then I remember who's bed I'm in. I look at Alfie then back at Casper. "Casper! Please delete that!" I quickly beg Casper.

"What's going on? Why are you in the same bed? Are you together?" Casper immediately asks.

"Erm, well yes we are together, but please don't tell anyone we don't want anyone to know yet. Especially not Joe." I spit out. I look at Alfie because I felt him move. His eyes flutter open. Oh god he looks so cute. Alfie opens his eyes fully and looks as me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He smirks. I look at him and smile but remember Casper and look over at him. Alfie follows my gaze as his eyes widen.

"Casper! What are you doing?" Alfie asks Casper almost yelling at him.

"I could ask the same thing. You and Zoe are together?" Casper responds. Oh why did this have to happen, I should have just stayed on the couch and none of this would have happened.

"Ok yes we are together but please don't tell anyone." Alfie begs. I look at Casper with puppy eyes.

"Fine but I want an explanation, I have to go now but Alfie you better tell me when I get back. Bye!" Casper spits. We thank him as he leaves.

"Alfie what are we going to do? What if he tells Joe?" I whine to Alfie.

"It's ok little one, he won't." Alfie replies pulling me into him. We cuddle for a while before getting up. We decide just to hang out at Alfie and Casper's flat before I leave. The next time we will see each other is at the party. At least Alfie will be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfies pov

Just like normal Zoe and I have Skype everyday since we last saw each other. The only other person who knows about us is Casper. He promised me he wouldn't tell anyone and I trust him. Today is the day of the youtuber party, the day where I see Zoe again. Although we have to pretend we are nothing but friends just getting to look at her again is enough. Casper and I are currently in a taxi going to Tan and Jims. Zoe and Joe are already there. We are all spending the night. I'm not sure how that will work but hopefully they already have it planned out. 10 more minutes!

Yay we finally arrived. Almost everybody is already here. Zoe, Joe, Felix, Marcus, niomi, Tan, Jim, oli, Connor, jack, josh, mark, Louise, dan, Phil everybody. Zoe's the one who catches my eye. I greet Tan and Jim then walk over to Zoe. "Hi Zoe!, I say discretely.

"Hi!" Zoe smiles back. We talk for a few minutes then Louise and dan join us. You know the conversation will be hilarious when you have dan and Louise together. And you know what makes it even more hilarious? When Joe comes to join. We were all laughing in hysterics. The whole night was fun. We had crisps, pizza and carrots with dip for dinner. Then came the beers. I have only had one beer so far but Marcus, Joe, Casper, oil, josh, jack they were all drunk. Joe seemed the most sober out of all of them but he was still a little tipsy. I was talking with Marcus, josh and Casper it was the funniest thing ever. They didn't make any sense. At one point Casper actually said Zoe and Joe would be a cute couple together! They will defiantly regret this in the morning.

Zoe's pov

It's after dinner and people are starting to get drunk. I don't drink so I always feel like I'm the responsible one when everyone gets drunk. Soon drunk jack comes over to me. I was ready to laugh but instead he started grinding me. I moved away. "Jack!!!" I yell. We had music turned on quite high so no one really noticed but I didn't feel safe anymore.

"What? Don't tell me you don't feel it. I know you want me babe!" He breathes I can smell the alcohol in his breath. He was walking over to me like he was going to kiss me. He backs me into a corner and leans in. I feel trapped. My breathing becomes heavy. I can't take it anymore. I have a panic attack. Jack is still leaning in to have a kiss, his lips puckered. I scream. This time Tanya hears me and comes rushing over. "Is everything ok Zoe?" Tanya asks me worriedly. I don't respond focusing on my breathing. Come on Zoe you can get over this. Breath in breath out. Tanya is getting jack out the way and guiding me to the couch. I can't do this I need Alfie. Why does everyone have to be here? Having everyone stare at me doesn't help, it just makes things worse.

"Jim can you get Joe please?" Tan calls to Jim.

"Yep no problem." Jim replies rushing off to find Joe. No I don't need Joe I need Alfie. Joe is terrible with feelings. Tan is comforting me, talking quietly to me rubbing my back it's helping a little but I really need Alfie. He makes me feel safe. Like everything is ok when I'm with him. Jim comes rushing back with Joe.

"Zoe! Are you ok?" Joe shouts in my ear. I block that ear with my finger and look at him with the tears in my eyes.

"Oh, it's a panic attack, she's ok she just needs to calm down." Joe informs everyone. He's sitting next to me and I can tell he is drunk. Although he's not as drunk as jack he is defiantly tipsy. Smelling the alcohol reminds me of jack and I burst into tears again. No! I have to control this. It can't live with me forever I have to over come it!

"I know who can help you!, Joe exclaims I hope he's talking about alfie. Joe runs off and come back with Casper. No! Not Casper Alfie! I scream in my head. Casper looks at me, my makeup running down my face, my breathing still not back to normal.

"No, I can't help her she needs Alfie!" Casper smirks.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! There will be even more drama coming soon. Don't worry this isn't it😂 thank you so much for 100 reads, it means so much to me, honestly💖💖