Joe! - 21

Louise's pov

I've just been sitting close enough to the vents so I can hear them screaming for each other. It's hilarious. But I really need another plan. I just sat there, thinking, listening. When it just popped. I own everyone. I have their money I know exactly what to do.

Alfies pov

I can't take it anymore! I have been yelling for zoe for over 24 hours straight. I'm loosing my voice and she can't even hear me. I couldn't even hear here anymore. The sound started to get weaker and soon had stopped. We are never going to get out of here. What has happened to Louise. She used to be a sprinkle of glitter. My back aches from leaning over the vent. My face is drenched with tears. Jack is laying on him bed relaxing without s care in the world.

"What are you doing? Are you not trying to get out of here?" I barked so him annoyed.

He chucked. "Don't you get it.. there's no way she can keep us here forever, we are in a hotel, she can't keep us here for that much longer. This is actually quite a nice break from youtube and being all cheery all the time, like who is actually like that. This is perfect, or it would be perfect if you weren't here." He replied.

I shook my head. "This is your idea of perfect? What is wrong with you?" I questioned. He was so messed up, how does he have so many fans, he's a fake.

Jack didn't reply. I went to go lie down on my bed. All the adrenaline started to wear off as I slowed down and really thought about everything, and I was getting tired. I closed my eyes for nothing more than a second. I swear a second.

Finns pov

Dan and I waited there for a reply from Zoe. We had asked what was going on.

"Zoe?" Dan called.

"I-i can't I can't!" We heard Zoe scream.

"Zoe? Are you ok?! What's happening?" I shouted to her. Who was her roommate anyway, they had never spoken.

"Zoe do you need help?" Dan said sounding very worried. I was worried too, we had no idea what was going on, was Zoe alone?

"W-we dan help you, tell us what's going on!" I yelled loudly through then vent with my face close, maybe the problem was she couldn't hear us.

All we could hear was her heavy quick breaths. It sounded a bit like she was a dog panting.

"Zoe slow down, deep breaths, in and ou--" dan had started to help when all of a sudden the sounds all stopped. There was no movement.

"Zoe?!!" I streaked. "Zoe are you there?"

"NO!" Dan screamed.

"What, what happened?!!!?" I asked him.

"She was cut off, the vent, she can't hear us anymore and we can't hear here, so we can't halo her!" He sobbed. "I think this is all part of Louise's plan!"

I slid down to laying on the floor. I felt like all the hope I had, had just been drained out of me within 2 seconds. Just like that. There was no way we were getting out.

Zoe's pov

"JOE!" I screamed. "DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE."

His breaths had just about stopped. The voices from the vents were gone. I was all alone. What was I going to do? I had to save Joe. I thought back to all the science classes I had attended.
"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?" I whispered to myself. My hand was on joes chest. The rhythm of his heart kept my train of thought. As long as I knew he was still alive I knew I had time. It took me about 5 minutes, which I really couldn't afford, but I had a plan!!

"Something sharp, what's- ah!!!!" I was trying to stay calm, I knew what I had to do. I found the spoons used to stir coffee or tea. And there were straws in the fridge. The spoon would have to do, it wasn't very sharp but with enough force it could work. And same with the straw, it was quite taps big as I wanted it to be but again it would have to work.

I got toilet paper and soaked it with water an soap then cleaned my hands thoroughly. I ripped off joes shirt and whipped his chest clean. I felt his heart one more time. I knew it ad no oxygen.

I breathed in and out before I took the spoon in my hand. With one quick, swift movement I jabbed it into joes lung.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I saw the blood gushing out of him, it was a lot of blood.

Hey guys!! Ik I'm updating his late and for most of you it won't even be Sunday anymore but I did it! I updated 😂 I really hope you guys liked the chapter! And if you did please give it s vote and a comment! Comment what you think is gonna happen to Joe!!