cinque

-Unedited- because its 12 AM and I have school tomorrow and clothes that are not hung...I would promise that I will edit it later and that you should just come back later, but we all know that's not going to happen. Like come on, what is this, a world where Arzayala doesn't exist and cake freely kissed in public?

All I'm saying is that I should really edit these, because it switches from past tense to present tense a lot....> . <

  🍦  

"i'm baaaack!!" they looked toward the door and screamed in happiness. luke got out of his bed and ran to the door. he hugged his cousin and calum squealed tackling him too. "ashton, i missed you!"

"i missed you too, luke!" ashton giggled.

they all separated, and collapsed on the floor, but calum stayed on luke's bed hugging the sheets to his chest. "do you go here?" calum questioned tilting his head. 

ashton shook his head. "nahh, just visiting." 

"well cal and i were planning on going to the carnival since we don't have classes today, you wanna come?"

ashton nodded and the door shot open revealing tom and pete dressed as berries. "heyy guys!" pete shrieked. 

ashton looked at them like they were idiots and luke asked them why were they in berry costumes.

"well, at krispy kreme if you dress as a berry you get to try a free dozen of their new berry donuts, so yep." tom answered winking. 

"where are the dounts?" calum asked them.

"in my dorm." tom spoke.

calum poked out his lips. 

"calum loves donuts." luke smiled looking back at his best friend. "well he likes the regular glaze donuts, but sometimes he'll crave the ones with the filling in them. but it's the funniest thing because he'll just get it all over his face. but i mean, if he doesn't like the berry donuts, then he'll just give the rest to me."

"come on, let's go. pete just came to get something." tom answered.  calum jumped out and raced down the dormitory hallway with pete to go get the donuts in tom's room. 

"tell calum that we'll be downstairs and for him to meet us there when he's finished." luke walked passed tom putting his phone in his back pocket. (Why do I find that hot?? Just nonchalantly putting his phone in his ass pocket...fuck)

calum gobbled down the berry donuts competing with pete and tom. once he finished all of them on his tray he jumped up and threw his arms in the air swallowing the rest down like a champ. pete angrily threw the krispy kreme donut box full of donuts across the room and glared at calum. 

cal began to twerk against the wall and smirked at them. "losers!" he got off the wall and began to dance causing them to walk out the dorm down to the game room/hang out center. he put his arms on his hips and walked out to the run down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. "gotta stay fit, stay fit, stay fit for the bishes. gotta stay fit, stay fit, stay fit for the bishes." he sang as he arrived by the entrance and ran out looking for the two wiping his mouth with his long sleeve. 

he began to walk around campus and saw suan scratching his butt and looked around to see if anyone saw and his eyes landed upon calum. his mouth formed an 'o' and he ran away. 

calum raised an eyebrow and chuckled softly. he saw luke and ashton leaning against a silver chevrolet. he ran up to them breathing heavily and luke smiled at him as he approached them. "luke!" he wrapped his arms around his neck breathing harshly on his neck.