dieci

I'm making one last part because everyone keeps telling me to update lollllll also not really into 5sos anymore but I'll still write an update !!!!

-
5 years later

"calum, your apartment is gross, you need to start cleaning it

"calum, your apartment is gross, you need to start cleaning it." the blonde groaned as he got out of the bed. the two lovers been spending a lot of time with each other, having sex, cuddling, and cooking together. it's been really nice for the both of them.

calum licked his lips as he stared at his boyfriend enter the bathroom naked—possibly to take a quick shower. he put some clothes on, and headed downstairs into his kitchen.

as he poured cereal into his bowl, he clicked on the tv in his living room watching the news for background noise.

after the situation with lulu, their relationship has gotten stronger and they learned to talk things out instead of keeping them in.

luke emerged from the bathroom with wet dark hair and dry clothes. he looked around his boyfriend's apartment and shook his head. "babe, it looks really bad"

calum ate a spoonful of cereal and shrugged. he moaned, motioning luke to look at a letter he received in the mail. "remember suan from college?"

luke nodded, grabbing the pink envelope and opening it.

"well, his sister, Ana, is getting married and she invited us." he raised his eyebrows at the blue eyed man.

he furrowed his brows, "why are couples choosing to get married so young?"

calum put down his empty bowl on the counter, "i'm 25 and you're 24 i think we're at a good age, you know?"

luke made a face and read the invitation. "it's next week, in france. wow, original."

the brown eyed man sighed and walked into the living room. "we're going." he changed the channel to a trash reality show. "i dont find marriage intimidating. if it's with the right person, with who you love."