otto

-unpublished- wtf...I meant -unedited- see? I'm definitely on something...don't know what though..,

THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED BY SUMMER OF 2017, SO I was thinking of making a new book called 'Hurt', and since I'll have NO school, I'll be able to write constantly in it, and that's beautiful I miss writing constantly...yeah school sucks. So I have one part up, but I won't officially write in it until next summer. ((-:

Also I'm running out of ideas for this book so send in ideas please!

🍦

luke breathed heavily and swallowed sharply licking his lips. his heart was beating out of his chest as he stared into calum's bright brown eyes. calum sat back to examine luke's face. "di-what are you thinking about?" calum questioned the blonde wanting to know every thought running through his mind.

"it reminded me of how we used to kiss when we were younger...it felt...nice actually." luke gulped again nodding slowly.

"i liked it too..." calum scratched his arm and the door shot open revealing pete and tom.

"aye ohh!" pete screeched smiling at the two on the bed. "what was going on here?"

"well, we were having a private moment until you interrupted." luke coughed closing his eyes angrily.

"oops, oh well." pete began to drink his smoothie he got from the college cafe. "anyway, there's a woman here for you, luke. she should be coming up any minute."

the door opened again and it revealed a girl with big green eyes and long brown curly hair...lulu.

luke sighed and looked over at calum who already looked uneasy. "lu, what are you doing here? in my dorm? how do you even-"

"save it for our date tonight. it's my 19th birthday party and i want you to accompany me, be my hawt date, lukey kins!" she smiled brightly. "unless you want to be a dick to me after all i've done for you."

"lulu, i'm hanging out with calum today."

"but you guy always hang out, why can't i get any luke time? it's always been calum calum calum, even when we were dating." she began to rant and luke shook his head wanting her to stop talking about their previous relationship. "like i honestly felt like shit because all you talked about when we hung out was him." she pouted deeply. "oh calum's really nice, oh calum would like that, oh i remember how calum licked the icing off the cupcake before eating it. it is always him and never me."

"well maybe he prefers dick over nasty crumbly vagina." pete mumbled getting hit by tom seconds later.

"what?" she furrowed her eyebrows looking at pete and tom. "just come with me...please!"

"lulu, i was with you for the longest when we moved. i miss calum and he misses me, and we just want to catch up on the old times."

"when we were together, all we ever did was talk about him!!" she yelled.

"welcome to the show i'm your host maury, and today we have an enraged ex who is angry about her past lover treating her like shit!" pete quirked an eyebrow talking into his straw.

"i am so sorry on behalf of this twit!" tom glared at pete again.

calum stared at lulu wanting to hear what they talked about while luke was away from him. "what did he say?"

lulu rolled her eyes and pressed her fingers into her sides, "what didn't he fucking say! every word that came out his filthy mouth was about you! how adorable you were and how you always made him happy when he was sad! no wonder he felt no remorse while breaking up with me."

"lulu it's not like that!" luke butted in.

"then what is it like?"

"i did love you, i still do...a little bit i guess...it's just i missed calum and he is freakishly adorable i mean come on, have you seen him laugh he's so cute." luke motioned his hand to calum. "ahem, anyway. you are amazing, and our relationship was...goals."

"goals he says." pete remarks.

"either way, you need to find a suit, and be ready by 10 tonight, because you're coming to my party to escort me, luke! i deserve it." she stormed out of the room.

"now we're left with a sad calum who just wants to fuck luke but can't because his ex girlfriend is bitching about a relationship they never had!" pete continued on with his gimmick.

luke huffed and looked at calum who carried a deep frown. "guess you have to get ready for your date huh?"

"cal-i'm-i don't even want to go!"

"i knew she wasn't going to be out of your life. how can i compete with someone so amazing and someone who you still love, and whose relationship with you was so called -goals-?"

"you know--"

"i have cleaning up to do anyway, i'll be fine...just find a suit and tie, and leave it out on the floor tonight, yeah?" calum scurried off the bed and ran out the door trying to forget him...the kiss..and how they used to gaze up at the stars when they were younger.

he wanted to forget everything

and for once

be happy

be calum

be free

🍦

La, la, la,

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FOR MAURY PETE AND A FUCK NO FOR LULU

I actually like Maury Pete, he should show more often. And remember those characters I had a signup thing for? I'm debating whether to add them.