sette

the two were cuddled up in luke's bed because they didn't have any classes today. calum sighed softly and nuzzled his nose against luke's perky pale nose. he lifted his hand up to the blonde's face and begun to poke his cheek. "i love you..."

luke flicked calum's hand and shook his head. "i don't love you."

calum grunted as he struggled to move on top of luke and collapsed on the blonde's chest, resting his lips on his silk neck. "i love you, lukey pookey."

luke stared up at the ceiling as his fingers ran across his best friends back, and he quickly whispered, "i don't love you." calum moved up to glare and pout at the blonde and he smacked his chest repeatedly . luke gripped his hands staring at him with a stern face. "you wanna stop that?" calum moved down on his chest again sighing into his black shirt wrapped his arms around his waist. luke moved his hand to play in cal's hair and his other to reach around calum's back and caress it softly. 

"can we do something today? other than cuddle and you being mean to me?"

"this is quite nice though, don't you think?"

calum huffed not liking the idea of staying in bed all day. he shot out of the bed and started to lace up his shoes. "well i'm not staying here all day, i'm going to ask suan if he wants to hang."

"no, just stay in bed with me." luke pouted standing up from the bed watching calum turn the doorknob. "please, baby?"

"baby?"

luke groaned tilting his head back. "just come back to bed, cally." he pointed to the bed. 

calum bit his lip. "if you give me a kiss, just one!"

the blonde collapsed on his bed and made grabby hands for calum. "come here, calum."

he rushed over to luke and took off his shoes and sat on the blonde. "kiss!" he moved closer to luke so their noses were touching and he giggled slightly missing the blonde's lips on his. he closed the space between them and felt a small spark.