nove

As you know I stopped this book for a while to work on another book. I will add a couple of more chapters though.

-----

  So basically what happened
             in the last chapter is that lulu came over and said all
This shit to make Luke feel bad, and also Peter maury made an appearance

🍦

"you don't need him." suan complained to calum as his roommate ranted day and night about the same damn thing. he hung up his clothes in his small closet as calum continued to go off about the blonde hair he hated so much.

"-i guess i should just go out there and be straight!! i don't care if his blue eyes stare into mine and make me feel queasy. or that his stupid hand fits perfectly with mine. or that one time when he gave me his stuffed animal whiskey! i hate him with his stupid cuddles and laugh that makes me cringe with every muscle in my tones ass body." calum went on.

suan groaned and threw his clothes on the ground and lifted his hands up in surrender. "i give up, i give up." he stormed out the room slamming the door.

calum pouted and slumped on his bed while shrugging. "what did i say?"

-

calum went down to the lobby to get a muffin. he got a banana nut muffin from the oven and he smiled smelling it.

"why do you always smell your muffins before eating them?"

he turned around and ignored luke and walked back to his dorm taking the elevator which the blonde also got on.

calum groaned throwing his head back then, returned to his muffin. "this muffin is banging."

luke bit his lip while staring at calum. "i saw that you liked my picture with me in the suit i wore to lulu's party."

calum clicked his floor button so many times, but luke chose all the floors so it would take longer for them to get off. calum groaned jumping up and down.

"stop you'll break it." luke held his waist down staring into his chocolate eyes. his crystal eyes searched calum's dark ones.

calum moved luke's arms away and turned from him eating his muffin angrily. "why are you punching your stomach?" luke furrowed his eyebrows referring to the absurd motion calum was doing.

calum kicked luke's shin and ran out the elevator to his dorm.

  x

luke placed his lips on calum's neck and kissed it slowly basking in his oak scent. "you're so manly with your oak cologne."

"i know right." calum pulled luke down and began to grind up into him. the blonde kissed calum slowly and began to pull down his pants.

calum breathed heavily as-

"calum, wake up! luke's at the door!" suan screamed while he threw water on calum.

cal immediately got up and grabbed a towel drying his hair. "ack!!"

"and who is daddy??" suan furrowed his eyebrows leaving their dorm room.

calum walked up to the door and saw luke with a book. "hey, calum."

"hey hoe."

luke huffed and rolled his eyes, "i hate you like this." he entered calum's door and cal began to leave until luke grabbed his arms and pulled him into him. his sly arm wrapped around calum's waist and he bit his lip.

"you always bite your lip." calum raised his hand to luke's bottom lip and rubbed it. his cheeks tinted red as he noticed luke's pupils dilate. "are you in love with me or some shit..haha, your eyes j-just got bigger..." he gulped.

"of course i'm in love with you, that's why i'm here, dumbass." luke sighed heavily moving away from cal to go sit on the bed. "my mom called and told me that she found a lot of pictures. pictures of you and i."

"...."

"i looked...i looked way happier with you than anything or anyone."

"what about lulu." calum mumbled kicking his bare feet on his rug.

"forget lulu, calum! i told you i don't like her! i said all of that stuff so she would leave me the fuck alone."

calum rolled his eyes, "whatever."

"come sit, look at them with me." calum sat with luke and huffed while they looked at the pictures of them. there was a lot of them and in each one luke did seem happier.

once they finished looking through them luke smiled at calum. "are we good now?"

"oh yeah-because looking through pictures can totally-"

luke placed his lips on calum's shutting his rant short.

   🍦

My prom is today I'm so excited!!!