Chapter 2

I don't know why people started the rumours in the first place.

I get good grades, I was only ever around guys in class, and at home.

To me, it just doesn't make any sense.

It been 2 weeks since I lost the baby, a short time for all these rumours to start up about it.

Mums work found out about everything, and gave her the same job, but during the day, so she was at home with me at night.

People kinda know that Leon did those things to me, but they refuse to believe it. Which I guess is their choice.

I've decided to drop school, after next month, mum is getting me out. We both made the decision after I came home in tears because someone had handed me a plastic bag, with bleach inside of it, with a note telling me to "enjoy the drink". Mum was utterly disgusted. So I will finish testing, then leave.

"Why do I have to wait till I graduate?" I asked mum.

"Because Hun, you've worked hard at school, and you will graduate from that school" I groaned.

I looked down at my stomach, and rubbed it gently. Even if the baby was Leon's, it was still mine, and I stil lost it.

I have this almost... Empty feeling inside of me now, and I just can't shake the feeling that I lost him or her. And it makes it worse when people say that I got an abortion, because I would never do that to a baby.

Have I ever cut myself? No, not intentionally. I mean, I cut my finger when I was 7 when chopping tomatoes. But I have never done it because of my life, I think it will just bring back the memories of what happened.

But they did put me on suicide watch, I have just recently come off of it actually. They put me on anti depressant pills, and they help a lot.

I've also been going to therapy, and the lady, Dr. Jenny Justine, is really nice. I draw and eat lollies while she talks to me, and most of the time it isn't even about Leon. Jenny told mum that I will open up to her (jenny) when I feel comfortable around her. Jenny asks about school and life at home now.

I'm seeing her today actually, she says she has a bit of a surprise for me. And her surprises are normally good.

------------

Heya!

Please comment what you think, so that I know what I could be doing better, and so that I know I'm not just writing this for my own entertainment.

Thanks!! xxxx :)