Chapter 6

I ended up sitting next to this middle aged woman, who was with her baby.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Scott, its my husbands, middle name"

"How cute! How old is he?"

"He just turned 6 months" she smiled down at him, like he was the most precious thing in the world.

I felt the tears, burning in my eyes. I just lost my baby, now I have to sit with one for next 10 hours.

"Are you okay?" She said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh" I think "yea, I guess. I won't bother you will my problems" I half laugh, more to myself.

"You can tell me, we got nothing better to do!" She laughed.

I don't really know how to start. I mean, she would be the first person I ever told.

"By the way, I'm Sarah" she said holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Lilly"

I begin by telling her about my dad dying, and then how mum meet Leon. About how things at school turned bad, and then Leon made it worse.

I was balling by this stage. But it didn't stop me from telling her.

"He got me pregnant" I say, Sarah gasped.

"You don't look pregnant" she said, looking down at my stomach.

"I lost the baby, 3 weeks ago" I said. Her eyes filled with sorrow.

"I just feel so empty inside now. No matter who the dad was, that baby was mine, and he or she was ripped away from me, and I didn't even get to say hello, or hold it in my arms" I say, sipping a warm tear from my cheek.

"Lilly... I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel" she says.

"When I was 17, my boyfriend got me knocked up. He decided to stay with me, and be there for the baby" she looked down at Scott, then back at me "4 months later I lost the baby, we had just found out we were having a little girl, we called her Annabella, my mums middle name, and his mums middle name"

"Even though it was a mistake, or you wish it didn't happen, you still feel so much pain" I said. Sarah nodded, also wiping tears from her eyes.

"Only 1 hour into the plane ride, and I've already cried!" She laughed.

Scott starts crying, so Sarah feed him with the bottles she has bought in a baby blue bag.

I grab out a magazine, and sit back, while reading it.

I always find celebrity gossip funny, I don't know why, I just do. I just find some of it so unrealistic, and so stupid, so funny.

People say I have my dads sense of humer, I can make a joke out of just about anything. They also say I look like my dad, blue/green eyes, brown hair, Olive skin.

I miss him, so much.

And in 2 weeks, it's his anniversary. And mum has to spend that by herself as well.

-----------------------------

Please comment what you think guys!

Love you all xx