Chapter 3

"Hey Lacy" Jenny said, once mum dropped me of at her office "come on though" she said opening her door. Mum came in with is this time, which was awfully strange.

"Why are you coming in?" I asked her.

"It's all part of the surprise" Jenny told me. We all walked into Jenny's lime green office, it had drawings that kids had drawn for her all over the walls.

I sat down on one of the chairs, and began drawing, myself.

"So, Lacy" Jenny began by saying "your mum and I have been talking, and we both think that It is a good idea that you get out of town for a bit"

"So, we thought that you might want to move to England for a bit, and live with Eleanor" mum said.

Eleanor is my cousin, we all used to live together in one city, until my dad got a job transfer to Calafornia, and the money was really good, so he took it.

I used to go on back to England all the time while mum and dad where together, but when dad died, and mum started going out with Leon, it basically stopped.

Mum and Leon went out for a year before getting engaged, after 2 months of being engaged, the got married. then 9 months after being married, Leon started doing those things to me.

"I would love to" I say with a huge grin on my face "but I don't want to leave you all alone here" I say to mum.

"I will be fine here, baby. While you are gone, I will catch up with friends" she says giving me a hug.

"Can you sleep at their house?" I ask. She looks at me confused.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you alone at night" she sighs.

"I will find someone who will take me in while my baby girl is gone" I gave her a hug.

"I'll call aunty Sarah" I say, mum just laughs.

"What about testing?" I asked, thinking about school and moving.

"Well" mum said "I thought that maybe, you could take your tests online, because I don't want you to go to that horrible school" I gave her an even bigger hug.

"You're the best!" I say excitedly.

No more school. And I'm moving to England to be with my cousin!

This could not get an better.

----------------

Hey :)

Please comment what you think :)