Chapter 7

I was sitting next to the window, so when Scott did his business, Sarah could just get up.

We had quite a nice heart to heart talk.

Sarah let me give him one of his bottles, he was just too cute!

Speaking of cute, the guy bringing around the drinks and snacks, was extremely cute. He was maybe in his early 20's, with light brown hair, and brown eyes. He looked really fit as well!

"Anything to drink, ladies?" He asked.

"Uh, I'll grab an orange juice, please" i said. He carefully poured the orange juice, and I handed him a 5 pound note. He gave me back the change, then moved on.

"He was cute" Sarah said, leaning over and whispering to me. I laughed.

"Are you supposed to talk about guys like that, when you have a perfectly good husband waiting for you at home?" Sarah just laughed.

Scott and Sarah had been over in California to see Sarah mother hip who was sick. Sarah husband, Anthony had to stay at work, so Sarah and Scott went over by themselves.

"So are you a fan of this, One Direction band?" Sarah asked.

"You can say that" I smiled "what makes you ask that?" She pointed down at my bag, that had a VIP ticket attached to it.

When El and I meet up, while they were in California for a concert one time, she got us VIP tickets, and I thought knowing me I would lose it. So I attached it to my bag, I can't get it off, so it's stayed there since.

"My cousin has connections to them" I say.

"Ohh, what's her connection?" She asks, very interested by now.

"She is one of the boys, girlfriend"

"How cute! Which boy?"

"Louis"

"My 12 year old niece is in love with him, she often wishes she was Eleanor, so she could kiss him anytime she likes" I giggle "somehow, the have roped me into taking them to one of their concerts, later this month"

"How many of them?" I asked.

"3 girls, the youngest is 10, and the oldest is 14"

"And aunty Sarah is going to have lots of fun!" I say.

"Yes, lots of fun" she said sarcastically.

I was getting kinda tired, we had 5 hours left of this. I decided to plug in my head phones, and watch a movie on the screen I front of me. There were so many options. But I decided on Wreak it Ralph.

I hadn't seen that movie, but it looks pretty cool.

Half way through the movie, I feel asleep. I don't know how long I slept for, but I felt all brand new again.

Options for more movies popped up on my screen. I looked around to see that it was a pretty clear day outside. Sarah and Scott were both asleep next to me, so I tried my hardest not to wake them.

In less than 5 hours, I will be with my favourite cousin.