Chapter 8

The seat belt sign had just come on, we are almost ready to land!

I made it 10 hours, on a plane. I ate all my sweets, slept, and talked to Sarah for hours.

We exchanged cellphone numbers, she said that of I ever had any problems, she was just a phone call away.

We figured out we're basically the same, but she didn't get sexually assaulted by her step father. But she did get bullied in school, and she lost her mum at a young age.

Scott was really good on the plane. He only cried when he was either hungry, or had gone toilet. But it wasn't an ear pitching cry, just a little warning cry.

I can't wait to see el, and to set up my new laptop!

I can't believe my mum did that, she always know exactly what to do, and that's why she is the best.

I could feel the nose of the plane, dipping down a bit, and soon enough, we were heading down.

I took a swig of my water bottle, before placing it in my bag, and putting it under he seat in front if me.

The flight attendance sat down in their seats, and the plane became closer to the runway.

Scott started crying, but Sarah couldn't take him out of his seat, as we were going down, so we both tried to comfort him.

About 10 minutes later, We were on the ground. The seatbelt sign went off and everyone was scrambling to get their bags. Sarah and I decided to wait for towards the end, seeing as everyone was in the way.

I turned on my phone while I was waiting,

5 unread messages

I click on a text from Eleanor.

"Hey babe, at the airport, waiting for you to land xx"

Another from Eleanor

"Hurry up, plane!! I wanna see my cousin!"

Yet another from her

"I've just realised I've come 3 hours early......"

And another!

"I'm going to have to wait here now, because I don't know what plane is yours"

And the last one was from my mum

"Text me when you land! xxx"

I quickly text mum back, and then text el.

There was now enough room for Sarah and I to get out. I grabbed my bag from the over head locker. And helped Sarah get her stuff out.

She let me carry Scott out, and she carried her bags.

"My sister should be meeting me at the pick up area, but she is hopeless, so she has probably forgotten" Sarah laughed.

"My cousin was here 3 hours ago. But I guess it's better to be early than late!" I said.

We both went over to the luggage pick up area, and I got a cart. I found all my bags, and Sarah found her bag, and pram. She unfolded it and put Scott in it, underneath she placed her carry on bag, and she wheeled her luggage behind her.

We quickly gave each other a hug,, and said our goodbyes.

"I'm serious about you texting me, if you just want to talk, or if you have a problem" she said.

"I will" I said goodbye to Scott, then Sarah found her sister.

Now, I just have to find el.

------

Plz comment what you think :D